RPGM Completed 9 Months With Ellie [V1.0] [Hellbrain]

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
the sad thing is this game gets what a real "pregnancy" tag right where other games fall flat... 5 stars. now if only the other games can be this spot on and put some time in it they can truly perfect it. also dont think im saying it should be EXACT like this game i fully expect a game to go the "9 yards" lol.

Oct 15, 2017
the sad thing is this game gets what a real "pregnancy" tag right where other games fall flat... 5 stars. now if only the other games can be this spot on and put some time in it they can truly perfect it. also dont think im saying it should be EXACT like this game i fully expect a game to go the "9 yards" lol.
Oh, I absolutely agree with you 100%; some of these games are good but not good enough to meet the needs of realism they lack it heavily. I wish most of these games were Pregnancy realistic and I mean fucking everything the whole goddamn 9-yards etc! adding a magical scene and making it where it's already nine months isn't realistic! who the hell are they trying to fucking pull? somebody needs to make a game where it's good and better and puts a lot of these Pregnancy games to shame and if people don't like or want to play it. well, then don't fucking play it and that's very plain and simple.

Reactions: RenH

DunDidIt

Jul 22, 2023
I uh... Don't understand the appeal to uh... Whatever this is supposed to be. Be pregnant simulator? ZarbonVsVegetaIINV.PNG

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes