RPGM Completed 9 Months With Ellie [V1.0] [Hellbrain]

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
No sexual content? What the actual fuck? A game with girl pregnancy and no sex? This dev must have some marbles missing cause this could actually be a money maker.

Reactions: Karnewarrior

DarkWolf2055

"Acknowledge Me"
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 3, 2017
no sexual content ボスB. - 毛皮でほしかった will pay me for this :HideThePain:

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
Great art, good fetish, I just wish there was sex involved
The actual being pregnant part isn't what gets me off

paicadra

Jun 9, 2018
I remember the last time a game with both <pregnancy> and <no sexual content> was uploaded here. Everyone got so saltly about it the dev themselves pulled the game. And you all should be ashamed of that.

That all said, as much as it is an honest shame that we don't get the bang the girl and impregnate her ourselves, I appreciate that this game does give us something that rarely, if ever, happens in these games. And that's actually seeing a pregnancy progress. Usually its just an immediate time-skip or otherwise some magic or monster related mumbo-jumbo. As someone with an intense pregnancy/impregnation fetish, actually getting so see some real progression is nice, even if it could stand to be a tad more fleshed out. Or involve actual sex. That'd be nice.

Also, the girl is hella cute.
Basically this. Sure its very light on content, but it checks nearly all the boxes for anyone who truly appreciate the pregnancy fetish. Its good enough to get the motor running at least. Something along the same premise with more content would be welcome IMHO. This should also be a good example for any developer who would like to implement the fetish. (pregnancy fetishist are autistic like that, including myself):sneaky:
That being said, I personally prefer to play Male MC managing a harem of fertile females and all the shenanigan's there in.:devilish:

Also, see previous posts for where to find the 9 coins needed to unlock ending B. this also unlocks gallery mode.

keff

Jan 21, 2018
the art is very cute and pregnancy is purty good but damn she is huge in some of these screenshots

Rainbowinthedark

Nov 24, 2017
Precious. Very nice. Awesome. Bit hot.

I need more shit like this that isn't just unchristianly degenerate to keep my humanity levels at least acceptable. Cute character, nice game. Could maybe use some more of those great slice of life shots of her lounging around and doing things, but it's great as is. Not every game needs to have some chick getting strung up by her ankles and gaped wider than the Grand Canyon by sixteen dudes. I've needed this. Thank you.

Succubus Hunter

Devoted Member
May 19, 2020
Precious. Very nice. Awesome. Bit hot.

I need more shit like this that isn't just unchristianly degenerate to keep my humanity levels at least acceptable. Cute character, nice game. Could maybe use some more of those great slice of life shots of her lounging around and doing things, but it's great as is. Not every game needs to have some chick getting strung up by her ankles and gaped wider than the Grand Canyon by sixteen dudes. I've needed this. Thank you.
This is such a wholesome comment. I feel slightly more wholesome just by reading it.

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes