RPGM Completed 9 Months With Ellie [V1.0] [Hellbrain]

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes

hanswon

Mar 16, 2019
Bubble-guts-having lookin ass. Just-ran-outta-Extra-Strength-Gas-X lookin ass. Chipotle-with-some-Taco-Bell-as-a-chaser lookin ass.

But good art though. Just wish we got to play some small part in the lead up.

• Haha
Reactions: Superk
May 21, 2018
I remember the last time a game with both <pregnancy> and <no sexual content> was uploaded here. Everyone got so saltly about it the dev themselves pulled the game. And you all should be ashamed of that.

That all said, as much as it is an honest shame that we don't get the bang the girl and impregnate her ourselves, I appreciate that this game does give us something that rarely, if ever, happens in these games. And that's actually seeing a pregnancy progress. Usually its just an immediate time-skip or otherwise some magic or monster related mumbo-jumbo. As someone with an intense pregnancy/impregnation fetish, actually getting so see some real progression is nice, even if it could stand to be a tad more fleshed out. Or involve actual sex. That'd be nice.

Also, the girl is hella cute.

Jul 10, 2020
collect one coin in every month, the game will give you a point where it is once you enter the room. or i can tell you couple of it if i remember.
month 1, in the trash can.
2, on the cupboard in the bedroom
3, back of the sofa
4, on the bathroom mirror
5, on the right of the tv
6, on bottom right the cabinet
7, stove
8, oven
9, on the top right wall in the living room
sorry i think couple of them is messed up , i already delete the game, just search the place i point if it's not there.
I switched a few places but it is ok.

1.TRASh can
2.drawer
3.bathroom sink
4.COuch
5.tv
6.kitchen sink
7.bedroom lamp
8.south-easternmost corner in the kitchen
9.right side of the front door
10.profit

Regarding the game, it has a nice art , style and so much potential with the pregnancy tag(with some sexual content ofc).

Qwerty2999

Dec 19, 2020
This was a short yet cute game I loved playing it.
NO idea how to get the second ending though, all I know is it seems to involve collecting coins per-month.
Anyone else had a better chance with ending 2?

Oct 15, 2017
The biggest turn off of this forum is to find a game that catches your attention but right after find that you read "no sexual content" ... Dude, what is the point of a game like this without sexual content, people who do this have to be crazy.
Exactly. - I mean this developer had a good idea making this game I won't lie, but lack of creativity and adding sexually content.
I mean at least add a scene of her being fucked by the Doctor or IUI/IVF being used! - but thank god for modders I feel sure they could add a few things?!

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 6 Votes