VN Unity Lucky Phone [v0.1.3] [Naughty Married]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

redoubt27

Mar 6, 2024
I like variety, but if this is a cuckold game, i just stop playing it like the game A wife life in which at first everything was in its place, but after certain events it became not "interesting".
It's a cuckold game...
You should stop playing...:ROFLMAO:

Hotwife = consent to being a cuckold
Cuckolding = cuckold
Netorare = infidelity (all encompassing where the wife is having sex with someone other than the husband, which = cuckold).

If there was a faithful/fidelity route in this game, there'd be little to no point in making it...
It'd just be a game of getting messages from your faithful wife while she's on vacation with her slutty friend...:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Xakorik

Pr0GamerJohnny

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 7, 2022
It's a cuckold game...
You should stop playing...:ROFLMAO:

Hotwife = consent to being a cuckold
Cuckolding = cuckold
Netorare = infidelity (all encompassing where the wife is having sex with someone other than the husband, which = cuckold).

If there was a faithful/fidelity route in this game, there'd be little to no point in making it...
It'd just be a game of getting messages from your faithful wife while she's on vacation with her slutty friend...:ROFLMAO:
you misunderstand him - I'm 90% sure he's a hard ntr fan putting down the other genres. This type of messaging tone is extremely common with them, pretty sure hard ntr fans use the word cuckold derisively even more often than harem fans.

Anyways this last update was awesome, i got to where she was kissing the guy in the bar but then it abrubtly ended so hopefully itll continue soon.

Reactions: redoubt27

redoubt27

Mar 6, 2024
you misunderstand him - I'm 90% sure he's a hard ntr fan putting down the other genres. This type of messaging tone is extremely common with them, pretty sure hard ntr fans use the word cuckold derisively even more often than harem fans.

Anyways this last update was awesome, i got to where she was kissing the guy in the bar but then it abrubtly ended so hopefully itll continue soon.
Hard NTR = cheating, right?
Well, that's cuckolding, too...:ROFLMAO:

Paraphrasing Pure Country: funny thing about that little white speck on top of chicken shit. That little white speck is chicken shit, too... :ROFLMAO:

ItsNotUs

Engaged Member
May 14, 2023
I don’t "understand" yours comments, i’m not writing that this is a bad game or something like that, i’m not a fan of hard ntr, i can say that in this genre ntr i like the construction of the plot while the characters fight, it’s interesting. I like cheating in games when they are done well and correctly, mystery NTR. I love when a game gives you the choice to play differently!

I don’t understand why many people think that if i write, that i’m a fan of something, i like different things, but i can say with all confidence that cuckoldry, which is when the mc gets pleasure from the fact that his girlfriends or wife are fucked by others, is not for me!

ItsNotUs

Engaged Member
May 14, 2023
Hard NTR = cheating, right?
Well, that's cuckolding, too...:ROFLMAO:

Paraphrasing Pure Country: funny thing about that little white speck on top of chicken shit. That little white speck is chicken shit, too... :ROFLMAO:
Since the Middle Ages, cuckolds have been a contemptuous name for cuckolded husbands who are unaware that they are raising children from other men. The offensive word was invented in England by changing the name of a bird - the cuckoo, which is known for its manner of throwing eggs into other "people's"(birds) nests.

In our era, an ancient insult has acquired a new meaning. Cuckolding is when you get sexual pleasure from cheating on your regular partner. A cuckold man gets excited watching his woman - sex wife making love(fuck) to another.

ItsNotUs

Engaged Member
May 14, 2023
Please, share your source for the definition of "cuckold".
I'm always interested to see where these "new" meanings come from...:ROFLMAO:
"new" meanings come from... :ROFLMAO: (y)

Actually, this is historical data available on Google, don’t be lazy, look for it yourself!

• Haha

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
I like variety, but if this is a cuckold game, i just stop playing it like the game A wife life in which at first everything was in its place, but after certain events it became not "interesting".
Yes please stop playing, stop commenting and gtfo from this thread, stop polluting this thread with your bullshit. Go find another game to rage against or even better go find another game to play which you find fun and exciting,

redoubt27

Mar 6, 2024
"new" meanings come from... :ROFLMAO: (y)

Actually, this is historical data available on Google, don’t be lazy, look for it yourself!
In our era, an ancient insult has acquired a new meaning. Cuckolding is when you get sexual pleasure from cheating on your regular partner. A cuckold man gets excited watching his woman - sex wife making love(fuck) to another.
You must get different "google" results than the rest of us...:ROFLMAO:
So please, don't be shy about sharing them.

All my google searches show the meaning of cuckold that have been in place since "ancient" times...:ROFLMAO:
cuckold: a man whose wife is sexually unfaithful.
netorare: translates to cuckold.
stag (vixen/hotwife): man who gets pleasure from being cuckolded.

Maybe there's a Google update that I'm not aware of?... :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha

ItsNotUs

Engaged Member
May 14, 2023
Yes please stop playing, stop commenting and gtfo from this thread, stop polluting this thread with your bullshit. Go find another game to rage against or even better go find another game to play which you find fun and exciting,
Don't tell me what to do and I won't tell you where to go! Although you already said so иди на ХУЙ! ;)

ItsNotUs

Engaged Member
May 14, 2023
You must get different "google" results than the rest of us...:ROFLMAO:
So please, don't be shy about sharing them.

All my google searches show the meaning of cuckold that have been in place since "ancient" times...:ROFLMAO:
cuckold: a man whose wife is sexually unfaithful.

Maybe there's a Google update that I'm not aware of?... :ROFLMAO:
Your historical data is "poor", maybe your country is blocking something, check through VPN or another resource encoding traffic.

Although don't bother, cuckold there was always a person who enjoyed the fact that his partner fucked with others, but you can laugh and think as you please, but that does not make you a "smart person" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:!
PEACE!

Evilko

Apr 11, 2017
There is such a dialogue, at least if you have not accepted the deal with Emma.
Ok, checked this, maybe that's the way to deal with James but we will see in the next update. I ruined my path with Emma for this (not asked for photo -> i owe nothing to Emma -> no prank). Maybe it's possible to save relationship with her AND deny toilet prank? Honestly, too lazy to restart the game again. Or she will ignore you and do prank anyway? It would be a harsh price to lose content with a cute girl just to turn down some scum. As people mentioned, game tends to ignore player choices and do her own prescripted way.

Evilko

Apr 11, 2017
Best way would be to do prank and to tell fuck off to James, but not two similar choices as currently. I prefer to apologize to Chloe for this later and somehow compensate her than to give way for this pig.
Or atleast (if possible) deny prank with an increased price for this to Emma.
I say this is may be the only problem with the current version of the game - lack of significant choices / paths / branches, it's like on a script rail.
But i still like it and hope for a bright future. :D

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes