VN Unity Lucky Phone [v0.1.3] [Naughty Married]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

Roney079

Jun 16, 2024
Excellent job. With the previous update I had a feeling that something was missing. This time, the experience was very different. I felt very immersed. The good thing is that it leaves you wanting more. I apologize to the developer if I am being annoying, but perhaps it would be convenient to "close" the chapters that are updated. That is, that the updates are by full chapters and that there is a message of "end of chapter ... next update or something like that, because when playing it I was left with the feeling of whether it continued or simply had a game error that "did nothing." I don't know if I'm explaining myself. Great work, anyway!

Alsorna

Aug 23, 2020
hei , :D cannot find all the PICS , stucked at 91% .. can any good Soul please share save ? so i can Check what am i missing .. Tx .. or some walktrhough?

cirallopirallo

Apr 1, 2024
Very interesting game! I have a question, do you by any chance plan on having a path with Emma and Chloe together? I really like games where the wife/girlfriend cheats on the MC with a girl, or the MC shares her SO with a girl, but those seem to be incredibly rare

Reactions: Fish_lip

Evilko

Apr 11, 2017
I don't like that rude, cocky and impertinent James and VERY disappointed that there is no way to turn him down. With such attitude he don't deserve even to look at my hot waifu. He must follow the example of the taxi driver who is a true gentleman.

atrebor68

Engaged Member
Aug 26, 2020
I don't like that rude, cocky and impertinent James and VERY disappointed that there is no way to turn him down. With such attitude he don't deserve even to look at my hot waifu. He must follow the example of the taxi driver who is a true gentleman.
You are right. A good husband has to choose wisely what kind of man will drill and fill his wife’s pussy!

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
Naw Assholes are 100 times better to be cucked by.

EnterYourNameHere

Mar 16, 2022
To bad the people writing waaaayyy too much. They send me 20 messages and I answer it with a :) -.-

Also, AI images are one thing but there is no point in adding AI animations when they run with just 1 fps.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Xakorik

Silwith

Jan 27, 2021
Models are not affordable for us yet, although we might look for a model for Emma a bit later. But Chloe is the wife
:giggle:
Wait? Really? Coming full circle, thats like... kink in kink... xD
You should sorta advertise that I would say, I think that makes it a good bit hotter for most people ;D

Overall I really like it and I like the style, the english is the weakpoint, but it works :D

Reactions: Eye-switcher

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
What happens if you tell her to go to the reception and get the key instead of going and wait at his place?, doesn't that block him from doing anything?

redoubt27

Mar 6, 2024
How do you skip and fast-forward the text?
There's a toggle in settings to make the text move a little faster first time through.
In subsequent playthroughs, CTRL makes the text skip/fastforward. Add: my bad, no it doesn't. I was thinking of another game...

Last edited:
Reactions: Jan23489
Dec 31, 2023
unfortunately a very short update, I honestly wouldn't mind waiting 1 whole month for a whole chapter or 75% or at least 50% of a chapter but certainly something longer than that, other than that the game is perfect (at least for me who supports cheating or sharing.) and I hope the author/developer continues with the good work.

Nafig

Oct 14, 2020
It can turn out to be a good game if the elementary logical, well-founded connection “choice and the result of choice” works. Now logic is dead and already stinks.
The choice “This is our personal business with her.” – the result is exactly the opposite. The choice “No, and it was not worth doing!” – the result is exactly the opposite. The chain of choices in the last update: “You shouldn’t drink anymore.” “Are you definitely still sober?” “Maybe it’s time to call it a night?” shows that the MC doesn’t like the situation, he doesn’t like the guy, he doesn’t like his wife’s actions. Suddenly, completely unfounded, the opposite step “I’m not mad at you!” Can I take a look at it?”, logic is completely absent, the result is directly opposite to the choice. Why does the MC want to watch his wife kiss a guy the MC doesn’t like? Like a control shot to the head “It was magnificent!”, WHY? theater of the absurd.
False choices create a negative impression of the game, turning it into a meaningless farce without choice. If you fix the situation, logically connect the choice and the result of the choice, you can get a good game.

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes