VN Unity Lucky Phone [v0.1.3] [Naughty Married]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
LuckyPhone-0.1.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Evilko

Apr 11, 2017
What happens if you tell her to go to the reception and get the key instead of going and wait at his place?, doesn't that block him from doing anything?
Eh? There is no such dialogues in my version. Game ends when Chloe said that James invited her to his place, thats all.

ItsNotUs

Engaged Member
May 14, 2023
It can turn out to be a good game if the elementary logical, well-founded connection “choice and the result of choice” works. Now logic is dead and already stinks.
The choice “This is our personal business with her.” – the result is exactly the opposite. The choice “No, and it was not worth doing!” – the result is exactly the opposite. The chain of choices in the last update: “You shouldn’t drink anymore.” “Are you definitely still sober?” “Maybe it’s time to call it a night?” shows that the MC doesn’t like the situation, he doesn’t like the guy, he doesn’t like his wife’s actions. Suddenly, completely unfounded, the opposite step “I’m not mad at you!” Can I take a look at it?”, logic is completely absent, the result is directly opposite to the choice. Why does the MC want to watch his wife kiss a guy the MC doesn’t like? Like a control shot to the head “It was magnificent!”, WHY? theater of the absurd.
False choices create a negative impression of the game, turning it into a meaningless farce without choice. If you fix the situation, logically connect the choice and the result of the choice, you can get a good game.
Yes, the choice has a strange effect on the plot and the dev should have indicated that this is a cuckold game, because i don’t see any other options, yet..!
But interesting phone mechanics.

yenidena

Oct 4, 2017
I figured out I love these kind of games, great work. However, English seems to be little broken, what's dev's mother tongue?

• Haha
Reactions: Evilko

Enlight432

Jan 4, 2024
NaughtyMarried
Brother, I have a habit of saving frequently due to excitement :HideThePain: , but this game only has 4 save slots. Please increase it to 99 or 999 or make it infinite like in Renpy.

Why does the Unity engine always have so few save slots!?

redoubt27

Mar 6, 2024
It can turn out to be a good game if the elementary logical, well-founded connection “choice and the result of choice” works. Now logic is dead and already stinks.
The choice “This is our personal business with her.” – the result is exactly the opposite. The choice “No, and it was not worth doing!” – the result is exactly the opposite. The chain of choices in the last update: “You shouldn’t drink anymore.” “Are you definitely still sober?” “Maybe it’s time to call it a night?” shows that the MC doesn’t like the situation, he doesn’t like the guy, he doesn’t like his wife’s actions. Suddenly, completely unfounded, the opposite step “I’m not mad at you!” Can I take a look at it?”, logic is completely absent, the result is directly opposite to the choice. Why does the MC want to watch his wife kiss a guy the MC doesn’t like? Like a control shot to the head “It was magnificent!”, WHY? theater of the absurd.
False choices create a negative impression of the game, turning it into a meaningless farce without choice. If you fix the situation, logically connect the choice and the result of the choice, you can get a good game.
You do have a choice.
Don't play...:ROFLMAO:

I think some of the "choices" are miscommunicated due to translation issues, and the rest are the reader misinterpreting what's actually going to happen...
The wife is going to cuckold the MC/reader, whether he wants it or not.
As the reader, you have the "choice" to be happy and supportive or unhappy about it...
If you don't want that at all, the only "choice" is to not play the game...

Seriously, given the content so far, this game is over if you/the reader says no I don't want this and the wife agrees...GAME OVER, done, no point in playing... If you/the reader doesn't want this to happen at all, and you keep playing, it's still going to happen, you're just going to be really pissed about it and complain in the comments section...:ROFLMAO:

I do agree with you though. The choices should make more sense and fit the story better. The choices are giving the illusion that the reader has "control" over what's going to happen, but the only "control" you have as the reader is how you're going to feel about what's going to happen...

redoubt27

Mar 6, 2024
Yes, the choice has a strange effect on the plot and the dev should have indicated that this is a cuckold game, because i don’t see any other options, yet..!
But interesting phone mechanics.
Wouldn't that be the netorare tag?
From the dictionary: "Netorare is a genre of anime, manga, or video game focused on infidelity." With that tag, think it's safe to presume cuckolding is going to happen, in some form or another...

I think the issues with translation are creating some of the miscommunication.
The other issues are readers thinking this is or should go the way they expect... :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Xakorik

ItsNotUs

Engaged Member
May 14, 2023
Wouldn't that be the netorare tag?
From the dictionary: "Netorare is a genre of anime, manga, or video game focused on infidelity." With that tag, think it's safe to presume cuckolding is going to happen, in some form or another...

I think the issues with translation are creating some of the miscommunication.
The other issues are readers thinking this is or should go the way they expect... :ROFLMAO:
I’m saying that the dev should make an emphasis and point out that this is a Cuckold game! Then there won’t be any questions.
But my opinion is that - the cuck genre is the most boring and uninteresting genre of the NTR!

redoubt27

Mar 6, 2024
I’m saying that the dev should make an emphasis and point out that this is a Cuckold game! Then there won’t be any questions.
But my opinion is that - the cuck genre is the most boring and uninteresting genre of the NTR!
From the overview...
"It explores fetishes such as hotwifing, netorare, and cuckolding."

Maybe the dev should put cuckolding in bold? :ROFLMAO:

Sveta532

Mar 11, 2021
Mon ami, genres aren't the issue — it's the storytelling that matters. And trust me, this game's got plenty more tricks up its sleeve.

Reactions: redoubt27

redoubt27

Mar 6, 2024
Mon ami, genres aren't the issue — it's the storytelling that matters. And trust me, this game's got plenty more tricks up its sleeve.
I can't say for sure why...:unsure: but I'm going to trust you on this one...:ROFLMAO:
This story is pretty good so far, and it's just getting started.

ItsNotUs

Engaged Member
May 14, 2023
Let's see what happens next, while i see that the choice affects "some events".

ItsNotUs

Engaged Member
May 14, 2023
From the overview...
"It explores fetishes such as hotwifing, netorare, and cuckolding."

Maybe the dev should put cuckolding in bold? :ROFLMAO:
And cuckolding, that is, from this description i understand that the player has three paths to develop hot events:
1.Hotwife
2.Netorare
3.Cuckolding
and mb some kind of vanilla path of fidelity.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 7, 2022
And cuckolding, that is, from this description i understand that the player has three paths to develop hot events:
1.Hotwife
2.Netorare
3.Cuckolding
and mb some kind of vanilla path of fidelity.
From the current gameplay, I'd imagine the vast majority of content will be of a hotwifing flavor... I cant really imagine a significant amount of vanilla or netorare gameplay coming out of this.

WHICH IS AWESOME! :LOL:

ItsNotUs

Engaged Member
May 14, 2023
It’s all about what you prefer in terms of the twists and turns of a woman's character.
Sur ce, portez-vous bien !
I like variety, but if this is a cuckold game, i just stop playing it like the game A wife life in which at first everything was in its place, but after certain events it became not "interesting".

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes