RPGM Completed Badass [Toothless T-Rex]

1.00 star(s) 2 Votes

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
By the way, this game must gotten an update at sometime, and now it have nudity and sexual content as well to
1622977236684.png
Would be nice if someone updated the downloads links for the new update

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
By the way, this game must gotten an update at sometime, and now it have nudity and sexual content as well to
View attachment 1231903
Would be nice if someone updated the downloads links for the new update

Regarding new version:
Official Walk-through from Steam attached.
Link to version taken directly from Steam:
The Mega link ALSO contains the official walk-through.

The game WILL need to get cracked as it currently looks for the game in your steam library.
Potentially the old crack (UtilsSteam.dll, steam_api.dll,ALI213.ini) could be copied into the new folder and it MIGHT work, but I have not tested this and I do not intend to. If it does not work, I will let someone take a crack at cracking it. I have done my part by supplying the raw files.

where i can find the save file plz? thank u so much
Regarding save-games:
Also the game does not have a gallery mode, so by using someone else's save game, you may actually be missing out on content, maybe a lot if you get a late-game save-game.

If anyone has problems with the game being too hard:
1. Locate your save-game at C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\BADASS\Saves
2. Upload the save game to
3. Make your desired changes (such as 9999 in every stat, 9999999 gold etc.)
4. Download the modified save file
5. Locate the downloaded save file
6. Put the save game back into C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\BADASS\Saves
7. When asked if you want to replace or skip, select "Replace the file in the destination"
8. ???
9. Profit

Repeat these steps every time you get a new party member to modify their stats or if you need more items (such as bombs in the ice cave or soul keys in the soul dungeon). You can also get extra copies of armor and weapons this way, if you have NOT equipped the item you want multiple copies of.

princerss soul, in spider room how to complete it?
Regarding Spider Room:
See the attached walk-through, it is called Cobweb Room. But you are probably missing the soul key that is hidden in the cobweb that is located just before you enter the center room, it has a faint glow.

i liked the art -_- but no sexual content , i hate uuuu :cry:
Is there at least implied sex in this game? Cause I'm fine with not seeing it as long as they did it off screen.
Regarding no sexual content:
There is no VISUAL sexual content in the game. There is full nudity though. There are lewd / erotic mentions during the game (a naked character has to walk through cobwebs and that the cobwebs will brush against their body and the MC mentions they wish the cobwebs would brush up against their boobs instead) during the game. There are NO CG / Depictions of any sexual acts though, but there are different mentions of sex and kinky acts between characters (such as bondage slavery) in the epilogue depending on who the MC chooses as their Girlfriend.

After the epilogue, you can make the MC's girlfriend of choice bounce their boobs, that is the closest you get to visual sexual acts.

frasse

Feb 7, 2018
how can i get in the sewer? after talking with the robot i still can't find the sparkling light in the water?

1.00 star(s) 2 Votes