VN Unity Lucky Phone [v0.1.3] [Naughty Married]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes
Feb 27, 2024
Oh, thank you! We'll also connect smart toys soon ;) Perhaps something else will come to mind
We have another idea - ingame family cloud. With each update, something unrelated to the game's storyline will appear there. This feature is intended for those who choose to support the project on Patreon as an additional thank you. However, we are still uncertain about how well this will be received and whether it might lead to the game being labeled as "paywalled."

Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018
Of course, I read everything. And to answer your question, in real life, my wife used to swing between strong loyalty and concern to the complete opposite. It always depended on whether she was on vacation, who surrounded her, her mood, and how she looked. In fact, many things can be influenced before they happen, not during the process. That's why we decided to make the events in the game quite unstable. Sometimes she'll be drawn to reckless behavior, and other times she'll completely change depending on the situation. It will happen in jumps rather than growing linearly.
I understand, but what I really wanted to know is if the game would be linear or if it would have some impact on the choices and thus changing the scenes that I would see, for example: if I chose to stick with themes involving only exhibitionism and groping, would I still see sex scenes with other men ? Or through choices is it possible to see only the content that I want.

atrebor68

Engaged Member
Aug 26, 2020
We have another idea - ingame family cloud. With each update, something unrelated to the game's storyline will appear there. This feature is intended for those who choose to support the project on Patreon as an additional thank you. However, we are still uncertain about how well this will be received and whether it might lead to the game being labeled as "paywalled."
Like a "cameo" in the game? With a irl person transformed in a game character?
This Is very interesting!!!

Reactions: NaughtyMarried

redoubt27

Mar 6, 2024
Yes, there are also optional things at the start about the butt, about the thong, and the live stream itself can last longer if you answer correctly. There's also an optional video in a swimsuit, and I think there's something else too) The first chapters don't have much variability. I didn't want to hide the content too much at the start of the game.
Thank you for the info.
I'm 100% on videos, and was at 98% photos after Ch.1 and Ch.2 before the previous Ch.3 update. So, pretty sure the missing photos are from Ch.1 or Ch.2.

I've tried every answer combination I can think of and still can't quite get to 100%.
Here are screen shots of the status and gallery.
Really curious what I'm missing...:ROFLMAO:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

19Castiel23

Jul 25, 2017
Yes, there are also optional things at the start about the butt, about the thong, and the live stream itself can last longer if you answer correctly. There's also an optional video in a swimsuit, and I think there's something else too) The first chapters don't have much variability. I didn't want to hide the content too much at the start of the game.
I really liked the game and I'm already a member of your game on Patreon. Are you planning on doing a "Walkthrough" for the game? That way, you won't miss any scenes.

Reactions: Xakorik

Antani101

Oct 27, 2021
Can you play it and get to 100%? Because no matter how much I try I'm still stuck on 96% of pics (100% videos).

Also, it would be nice to add video chats to gallery, as of now you can watch them again only for a short time after it happens.

Reactions: redoubt27

redoubt27

Mar 6, 2024
Can you play it and get to 100%? Because no matter how much I try I'm still stuck on 96% of pics (100% videos).

Also, it would be nice to add video chats to gallery, as of now you can watch them again only for a short time after it happens.
Posted 96% gallery behind spoiler just a few comments above...
You probably have the same pics, but worth a look to see if there's something you have that someone else doesn't, since it's likely only 1 or 2 pics that are missing to get 100%, unless it's a "bug"...lol

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes