VN Unity Lucky Phone [v0.1.3] [Naughty Married]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes
Feb 27, 2024
hope we can choose a evil path, like forcing the wife to fuck other dudes. Since you can show her body to Bob without her authorization.

Blackmail noncon Netorase is something so rare in the games that it would be a nice refresher

The easier part is to find a sexy wife. Now to transform her into a sexwife, gosh, hard as hell
Yes, of course. You could say that the main character had a conversation with his wife before the vacation, and she responded with, "Honey, do whatever you want, just make sure I don't find out." This shows that she actually likes the idea that the main character might go through with it. That's roughly how we envision the relationship with Bob. So naturally, we're creating content along those lines. But in our storyline, Bob turns out to be quite cunning.

Reactions: Xakorik
Feb 27, 2024
Is there any difference in content if you have a bad relationship instead of a good one?
The relationship system highlights key moments, but the real branching occurs through hidden triggers. We save specific choices and rely on them later, rather than on the relationship score, which is just for the player's understanding. For example, we track the trigger of whether the player accepted Emma's offer, along with several other key moments.

Feb 27, 2024
I don't know if the dev still reads the pages here but I'll give my 2 cents, first of all I found the game well developed so far (plot, interface, gameplay, images and videos). But what I found most interesting, at least that's what I understood from playing until the recent update, would be the possibility of making things more ''light'': involving situations with the wife and her friend in showing her off to other men, in the future a groping with other men but not necessarily involving sex with other men. This route would be interesting in my view, unlike some games that are here that basically follow the same formula: innocent wife ---> exposed first time to bbc or some big dick ---> become slut, all this in three - four updates and that breaks the immersion and the meaning of the story / corruption in my view.
Of course, I read everything. And to answer your question, in real life, my wife used to swing between strong loyalty and concern to the complete opposite. It always depended on whether she was on vacation, who surrounded her, her mood, and how she looked. In fact, many things can be influenced before they happen, not during the process. That's why we decided to make the events in the game quite unstable. Sometimes she'll be drawn to reckless behavior, and other times she'll completely change depending on the situation. It will happen in jumps rather than growing linearly.

Feb 27, 2024
The content is great, but if there are only so few updates in three weeks, then this game will not last long, or it will be too long, lol
The thing is, aside from the game, I also have an unfinished commissioned project that is due to be completed this month. It's taking up a lot of time. As soon as I wrap that up, updates will either be three times faster or three times more content-rich.
We are currently in a VERY difficult financial situation, but we really want to keep working on this game.

Feb 27, 2024
I'm not sure why some of you are complaining about the small update. The dev team has decided to release frequent (2-3 weeks) updates. That's much faster than 95+% games here, but the trade-off is limited content with that schedule. If small updates leave you frustrated, then do as I do and skip two or three. Regardless, you can't have it both ways unless a game has a large production team.
Thank you. But in reality we will be able to do it several times faster when the work order is completed and when the game accumulates a little more support. I think that each update will be a little faster

Feb 27, 2024
Want to know more game like this on Android platform
I am considering sharing our game as an dev-asset with other developers so they can add their own content without coding and developing. I've put a lot of effort into making the interface and functionality high detailed. Even the clock and weather are tied to the events in the game. And how the contacts window and notifications reflect everything happening. Animations, sounds—basically, I tried to approach everything with the utmost care and passion.
However, most of the effort has been spent on the functionality of live streams, and it's unlikely that other developers will go to the same lengths with them as we have.

Reactions: RickSanchez333
Feb 27, 2024
Just in case we're missing different ones...:ROFLMAO:
Did you unlock the ones in Ch. 2 when the wife sends the selfie, and the convo options are I love you or say her nipple is showing? There are 2 additional pics if you say her nipple is showing, then what's she wearing on the bottom.
Those were the ones I found to get to 96%...:ROFLMAO:
Yes, there are also optional things at the start about the butt, about the thong, and the live stream itself can last longer if you answer correctly. There's also an optional video in a swimsuit, and I think there's something else too) The first chapters don't have much variability. I didn't want to hide the content too much at the start of the game.

Reactions: redoubt27
Feb 27, 2024
There's something really strange going on with that picture of her perfect derrière on that lounge chair. I need to investigate further, but all I know right now is that every time I look at it there seems to be a resulting malfunction of the flux capacitor leading to a temporal aberration of several minutes. Very odd.....
I can just share one of the photos from this series in its raw form ;)

20231201_114327.jpg

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes