VN Ren'Py Completed Love is Strange [v1.2 Final] [Team RumbleBee]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Fzoner95

Oct 13, 2017
I enjoyed Life is Strange, but I didn't like Chloe. The only good thing about her was the only right choice in the end.

I don't know if I will enjoy this but I will give it a try. What I really wanna see is a game like Stranger Night but with Warren as the MC.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
I enjoyed Life is Strange, but I didn't like Chloe. The only good thing about her was the only right choice in the end.

I don't know if I will enjoy this but I will give it a try. What I really wanna see is a game like Stranger Night but with Warren as the MC.
You mean the creepy stalker? No thanks. It's as bad as having Jeffershit as the protagonist.

And I'll let the not liking Blue Softie slide... for now...

And for the fucks facepalming me, Warren is indeed a creepy stalker. Literally a forced male romance with little to no connection, overally obsessed with Max when Brooke is literally there wanting his fucking attention.

Last edited:

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
Wow, 4.5 years later it finds the way to F95! :D

I loved to play both games and this LiS parody would be so great with sex. content, even if it's just vanilla scenes :)

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Wow, 4.5 years later it finds the way to F95! :D

I loved to play both games and this LiS parody would be so great with sex. content, even if it's just vanilla scenes :)
Never gonna happen with this game sadly.

I liked Chloe more in Before the Storm before she became an edgelord. The romance between her and Rachel was cute.
Nah you wrong. Chloe was perfect as is, both in S1 and BTS. AmberPriceField total canon. Love that blue disaster with a big heart of a softie.

Fzoner95

Oct 13, 2017
I liked Chloe more in Before the Storm before she became an edgelord. The romance between her and Rachel was cute.
Agreed. That game was kinda unnecessary but I enjoyed it too. Also had some pretty good moments, like the stalker that tells you he is a stalker by giving you a definition of what a stalker is and that he doesn't fall into that category and the moment when Chloe transitions into the costume. This has been done a million times in movies and comics but I didn't expect it in a video game.

Reactions: fitgirlbestgirl

fitgirlbestgirl

Jul 27, 2017
Nah you wrong. Chloe was perfect as is, both in S1 and BTS. AmberPriceField total canon. Love that blue disaster with a big heart of a softie.
I don't hate Chloe but I never really bought the romance between her and Max, to me they are just best friends. And I feel like Rachel and Chloe have a lot more in common. I wanted Max to end up with Victoria after they made up at the Vortex Club party, or maybe Courtney. Because Courtney is great.

That game was kinda unnecessary but I enjoyed it too.
The whole game was worth it for the theater play and walking home with Rachel section alone.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: SerHawkes

TripleCeeK

Jul 2, 2017
I downloaded this the week it came out on Tumblr; as far as fan projects go this one is pretty good. The artwork and writing are serviceable and its a light read. There are some really nice tracks in the soundtrack, I actually had the OST in a playlist and would listen to it now and again at work but unfortunately the original composer removed it from Youtube

Reactions: SerHawkes

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
The fact this has no sexual content is hilarious to me cause even the original game has at least 1 sex scene xD

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
I don't hate Chloe but I never really bought the romance between her and Max, to me they are just best friends. I wanted Max to end up with Victoria after they made up at the Vortex Club party, or maybe Courtney. Because Courtney is great.

The whole game was worth it for the theater play and walking home with Rachel section alone.
Eh I can see that. I kinda prefer her as a girlfriend or slowly kinda leading up to girlfriends. Was never a fan of Victoria if I am gonna be honest. But over time, and a fuck ton of fanfic reading, she's kinda grown on me. Personally though, Dana and Max would be adorbs.

Side addition: That costume and acting was just perfect and I loved it. 'Like hell I'm gonna be in this play!' 'Do it for me pleasssseee?' 'Well fuck...'

Reactions: fitgirlbestgirl

fitgirlbestgirl

Jul 27, 2017
Was never a fan of Victoria if I am gonna be honest. But over time, and a fuck ton of fanfic reading, she's kinda grown on me. Personally though, Dana and Max would be adorbs.
I like Dana but she never really struck me as the bi-curious type, though who knows. I loved Victoria from the start, when Max had that little talk with her after she got covered in paint. That's one of my favorite aspects of Life is Strange, actually. The way you could build relationships even with the "mean girls" and kind of get to know them and see that they aren't evil, they're just people acting out because of their own problems and insecurities.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
I like Dana but she never really struck me as the bi-curious type, though who knows. I loved Victoria from the start, when Max had that little talk with her after she got covered in paint. That's one of my favorite aspects of Life is Strange, actually. The way you could build relationships even with the "mean girls" and kind of get to know them and see that they aren't evil, they're just people acting out because of their own problems and insecurities.
True, and strange as powers that no one knows where thy fuck they are coming from. For Victoria it took me a really long while to get actually like her as the whole Icey Bitch Queen just rubbed me wrong. But after a fan fic writer friend of mine showed me some of their works I kinda starts to "like" her. On a scale of -100 to 100 for her she is about a 25 in terms of my approval.

fitgirlbestgirl

Jul 27, 2017
True, and strange as powers that no one knows where thy fuck they are coming from. For Victoria it took me a really long while to get actually like her as the whole Icey Bitch Queen just rubbed me wrong. But after a fan fic writer friend of mine showed me some of their works I kinda starts to "like" her. On a scale of -100 to 100 for her she is about a 25 in terms of my approval.
Heh, I wrote my own Max/Victoria fanfic, though it kind of turned into Max/Courtney. I also never finished or published it. I guess I just needed to get it out of my system.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote