Grimmzzz1

Nov 27, 2020
It's a fakeout choice, you can't reduce your morality that far at the start.
Thanks, I literally modified my morality to -999 by save scumming and was shocked to see that option not working.

Other than that, does the game have any netori or ntr in at the moment or is it a future thing?

• Wow
Reactions: harold

harold

Game Developer
May 20, 2017
Bugs encountered: black screen after some scenes (all Trine repeatable sex events for example), date quest being bugged, faces from previous scenes in the end of the corruption route, trine changing her path from dark to light version.

Also:
1. Where would NTR be placed? pure/corrupted? both?
2. Kinda late for that, but wish for corruption system to be more progressive. I know, that it's more mind control oriented, but going from nobody to a fucktoy in a couple of days is lame. Also the game's mind control system gives so much potential to this.
3. How many main girls are there going to be? There are already 3 on each route, all will need content. Hope you are not overestimating yourself.
I'll get those bugs fixed, thanks for bringing them up! Around what point did Trine switch from dark to light?

1) NTR will only happen in the pure route, but that's many updates away.
2) Fair enough, I might be able to implement that in the pure route in NTR routes, with a heroine getting more depraved under the MC's nose.
3) 5 main heroines per route, with 2 of them being shared. Some of the girls introduced
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
aren't main heroines. I'm trying to restrain myself after RoAW:R, it was fun but exhausting trying to juggle all of them!

Last edited:

harold

Game Developer
May 20, 2017
Thanks, I literally modified my morality to -999 by save scumming and was shocked to see that option not working.

Other than that, does the game have any netori or ntr in at the moment or is it a future thing?
I had a note to make it clearer that it's not possible, but I completely forgot to implement it... I'll sneak that out with a patch lol.

NTR is far away, after all the main heroines are firmly established. It'll be pure route locked.
There's no netori at the moment, but that will come in the corrupt route :)

Reactions: Grimmzzz1

zekro

Nov 26, 2017
So after doing the date with Serenelle the game black screens also after advancing the story at yumeko's inn the game loops after Serenelle goes to change her clothes

harold

Game Developer
May 20, 2017
So after doing the date with Serenelle the game black screens also after advancing the story at yumeko's inn the game loops after Serenelle goes to change her clothes
I'll get to work on a patch for that!
Edit: Patch released!

Last edited:

Axelfire

Aug 6, 2016
ok so two thing:
1: great update the plot is still engaging, even if we didn't get to corrupt anybody more.
2: yuo really need to get a new thread banner, because right now, in the latest games screen it shows as all black and that does not help the game stand out.

also while we are at it. how extreme do you plan on making the physical transformations as a character becomes more corrupt? will there be substantial ones or are we just getting dialogue and autfits?

• Red Heart

harold

Game Developer
May 20, 2017
ok so two thing:
1: great update the plot is still engaging, even if we didn't get to corrupt anybody more.
2: yuo really need to get a new thread banner, because right now, in the latest games screen it shows as all black and that does not help the game stand out.

also while we are at it. how extreme do you plan on making the physical transformations as a character becomes more corrupt? will there be substantial ones or are we just getting dialogue and autfits?
Good point, I'll fix up with a new banner this week.
The transformations will become more pronounced the more you lean into corruption, the changes will be similar to the physical changes in RoAW. Trying to play through the corrupt route as a good person will result in less physical changes.
The most extreme transformations

Anon90s

Jul 26, 2017
Harold my dear, help me here bro.its a simple question.
The elf nun,not gonna spoiler it here but do you plan to redeem her in the pure route or control her in the corrupt route later on?

• Thinking Face

Axelfire

Aug 6, 2016
Good point, I'll fix up with a new banner this week.
The transformations will become more pronounced the more you lean into corruption, the changes will be similar to the physical changes in RoAW. Trying to play through the corrupt route as a good person will result in less physical changes.
The most extreme transformations
welp finally got that reason to play the pure route I guess!

• Haha

metarune

Jan 16, 2020
If possible, can we toggle how pronounced these transformations could be as we lean towards corruption or at least the general appearance for some scenes? I was a fan some of the uncorrupted heroines looks in RoAW and was mildly disappointed that we were stuck with the corrupted appearance aside from a toggle in the base menu. Having them do evil for the protag's sake while deceiving others with their original form, showing their malicious expressions that are completely alien from their original personality, was always a turn on for me instead of having their appearance show off the corruption level.

It's great to see this coming along, hope you can get a ko-fi or something like that set up soon so we can help support you!

• Red Heart

grahegri

drunk off sake
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Darkstar-HAROLD-0.4004
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

harold

Game Developer
May 20, 2017
Harold my dear, help me here bro.its a simple question.
The elf nun,not gonna spoiler it here but do you plan to redeem her in the pure route or control her in the corrupt route later on?
I don't want to go in-depth and spoil the planned endings, all I can say that
, pure route plan remaining under wraps for now!

harold

Game Developer
May 20, 2017
If possible, can we toggle how pronounced these transformations could be as we lean towards corruption or at least the general appearance for some scenes? I was a fan some of the uncorrupted heroines looks in RoAW and was mildly disappointed that we were stuck with the corrupted appearance aside from a toggle in the base menu. Having them do evil for the protag's sake while deceiving others with their original form, showing their malicious expressions that are completely alien from their original personality, was always a turn on for me instead of having their appearance show off the corruption level.

It's great to see this coming along, hope you can get a ko-fi or something like that set up soon so we can help support you!
That's fair, I'm open to it, depending on how production goes, if it's not terribly complicated by the time we get to that point then I'd be happy to at least let you toggle between fully corrupt form and purer form! I totally agree, seeing them pretend to be pure while sabotaging the good guys is more fun than only seeing them corrupted :devilish:
If it is too complicated or too storage heavy to add these variants, I may hold some polls and get a sense of what the general community wants and see if we can find a compromise.

And thanks! Set up SubscribeStar and Ko-fi accounts, just waiting for them to authenticate me!

• Red Heart
Reactions: metarune

harold

Game Developer
May 20, 2017
Set up the support pages!

Game content will NEVER be behind a paywall and game releases will NEVER be staggered. Everyone will have access to the latest game updates at the same time!

Supporter benefits:
  • Entry into monthly raffle for custom NPC*
  • Access to monthly kink polls
  • Early access to Koikatsu character and scene cards (cards made free after two months)
*Custom NPCs will not play roles in the main story, at most they may appear in sidequests and may have an H scene. I will communicate with raffle winners to establish basic NPC appearance, lore, and personality to ensure that the NPC fits into the game naturally
Restrictions:

1. You can request youngling NPCs, but they will not be involved in any H scenes
  2. Characters based on other games or anime are allowed IF 1) we adjust their outfit and backstory to fit the lore and 2) the original creators aren't issuing mass copyright takedowns (i.e. Nintendo...)
** Ko-Fi supporters, send a message including your Discord name when you send a tip, I'll add you to the patron channel
** Multiple tips per month will not increase chances of winning raffle, every supporter gets one chance a month

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: metarune

CrazyDriver

May 7, 2020
Hello! i've already applied the patch but i'm getting the black screen after interacting with the main quest after the date

here is my save:

3.90 star(s) 8 Votes