pepote

Nov 12, 2017
Hi, I can't see what's infront, for levels 1 and 2 it seems like I'm looking down all the time. I don't even know what's attacking me on level 2. I managed to get to level 3 and then I started to see the walls correctly.
1724127198485.png

Reactions: harold

grahegri

drunk off sake
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Darkstar-HAROLD-0.4008
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

harold

Game Developer
May 20, 2017
Hi, I can't see what's infront, for levels 1 and 2 it seems like I'm looking down all the time. I don't even know what's attacking me on level 2. I managed to get to level 3 and then I started to see the walls correctly.
View attachment 3948922
Thanks for the heads up, I'll look into it!
Could you tell me what OS you're using? Did you notice anything weird happen before it focused on the floor, like extremely long loading or graphical errors?

pepote

Nov 12, 2017
Thanks for the heads up, I'll look into it!
Could you tell me what OS you're using? Did you notice anything weird happen before it focused on the floor, like extremely long loading or graphical errors?
I'm using Windows 10 Pro. I got no error by itself. Also as I was running the maze I noticed that sometimes when you swap directions you may take one step extra into your last direction doing a double weird diagonal movement, this has killed me a couple times.
I'm enjoying the story so far. Thank for the game.

Reactions: harold

harold

Game Developer
May 20, 2017
I'm using Windows 10 Pro. I got no error by itself. Also as I was running the maze I noticed that sometimes when you swap directions you may take one step extra into your last direction doing a double weird diagonal movement, this has killed me a couple times.
I'm enjoying the story so far. Thank for the game.
Thanks! I'm looking into this now, hopefully I can pinpoint the error soon!
Glad you're enjoying it otherwise, though!

Cristiany

Dec 3, 2017
Thanks! I'm looking into this now, hopefully I can pinpoint the error soon!
Glad you're enjoying it otherwise, though!
Soo it have full sex animated scenes and netorare sex scenes animated??, i should play it only for the ntr,but pls add netorare tag on the post.

harold

Game Developer
May 20, 2017
Soo it have full sex animated scenes and netorare sex scenes animated??, i should play it only for the ntr,but pls add netorare tag on the post.
Unfortunately there's no NTR yet, it's in the planned genres tab. Going to establish all the relationship possibilities with the protagonist before that, so it's still a ways off...

Reactions: Cristiany

Cristiany

Dec 3, 2017
Unfortunately there's no NTR yet, it's in the planned genres tab. Going to establish all the relationship possibilities with the protagonist before that, so it's still a ways off...
I see, when you add the NTR it would be a good idea if it wasn't a scene or a couple and it's over and you can't see the waifu's NTR anymore, what I mean is that the game continues and we can find the hidden sex animated NTR of the various girls throughout the game.
Normally in these cases one of two ways is usually applied:
form 1: the girls accompany the MC and behind his back they have sex with others (it is events that you can see).
Way 2: The girls do not accompany the MC, but you find them hidden having NTR sex nearby as you travel to different areas if you explore them (it is events that you need search and you will get only if you explore the map).
I would suggest adding both since if the game is going to have some kind of implementation of rape by enemies on your teamates when defeating you, they would have to accompany you.

Last edited:

Cristiany

Dec 3, 2017
View attachment 3932146

Overview:
Enter a new world and learn to survive in Prihaya.
Your journey will not be easy, young hero, but I have faith that you can save us all.

Darkstar is a visual novel with RPG backdrop. Within it you may forge ahead on the path of good or evil.
Should you choose the evil path, you can expect to corrupt and steal the hearts of others.
While on the good route, you must defend your comrades from the lull of pulsating sin.
This is a heavily story-focused game, it takes a bit of time to get to the first H scene.
SEE NOTES FOR MORE INFO

Thread Updated: 2024-08-19
Release Date: 2024-08-08
Developer: Harold - - (Link Fixed)
Censored: No
Version: 0.4008
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

FAQ
DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Android: - - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

REQUIRED Patch:

View attachment 3559527 View attachment 3559528 View attachment 3559529 View attachment 3559530 View attachment 3559532 View attachment 3559531 View attachment 3559533 View attachment 3559535 View attachment 3559536 View attachment 3559534 View attachment 3562090 View attachment 3562921
The Dev said that the game will have Netorare,please add Netorare tag soo guys that search for a netorare game can find this game.

harold

Game Developer
May 20, 2017
I see, when you add the NTR it would be a good idea if it wasn't a scene or a couple and it's over and you can't see the waifu's NTR anymore, what I mean is that the game continues and we can find the hidden sex animated NTR of the various girls throughout the game.
Normally in these cases one of two ways is usually applied:
form 1: the girls accompany the MC and behind his back they have sex with others (it is events that you can see).
Way 2: The girls do not accompany the MC, but you find them hidden having NTR sex nearby as you travel to different areas if you explore them (it is events that you need search and you will get only if you explore the map).
I would suggest adding both since if the game is going to have some kind of implementation of rape by enemies on your teamates when defeating you, they would have to accompany you.
Yup, NTR route is gonna be more like number 1 where they sneak off for sex and eventually sabotage the MC!
As for the tag, it's my understanding that we can only add search tags for scenes currently in the game, so until then it's only in the planned genre list.

3.90 star(s) 8 Votes