• We're currently working on the search system, until that's complete the search will be disabled. In the mean time, you can use the quick search on the forum home page, or the search from the latest updates page.

HTML Cock Roulette [v0.4-halfchub] [aereton]

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes

GAY TAG: keep it or yeet it?

• Keep

Votes: 527 61.5%
  • Yeet

Votes: 330 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

cockgod

Apr 29, 2018
Ye, I fumbled that one pretty hard. Those issues will be addressed with a hotfix.

Exactly what I'm intending. :) Not worrying about feature creep though, I made a feasible roadmap when I released my first version here and I'm sticking to that for now, which is why I have to say nay to all the cool suggestions, unfortunately.
I don't think I want to make the same thing twice (but bigger and better!), however a lot of the systems of Cock Roulette were meant as a test bed for something else I wanted to do for a long time.

One review mentioned slowdowns and they resolved it by disabling the overlay fx. I've added a toggle for it in the mean time, should probably look for alternative ways to animate that effect.
I love your work! I'm sad that this won't get extensive development, but I'm super excited to see what you do next. There are so many ways to gamify this, and your layouts and views are smooth and easy to use. You win the gui award for this one. So many games on here just can't get that right, and yours is great.

Don't stop developing. Keep feeding all us cock lovers ;)

ifapforthings

Jun 2, 2017
Cool shit, not my thing so didn't enter my mind but censor mode that can act as punishment or some sort could be feasible. Thoughts?
could just be an optional mode to make it beta safe but it being a punishment in the regular gameplay sounds cool.

also: can you make it so arrow keys scroll?

also also: can you make it so people can create and load expansion packs? would really up the potential content.

also the third: all these kind of minigames always had a similar flaw in my opinion, the player can just look away, maybe make it so there is something the player needs to keep doing to make extra diamonds so they can't just keep it open and do something else (at least not if they wanna make extra diamonds)

also 4ever after: I once played a game that showed you babecock vids (or maybe hypno I cant remember or find it) and afterward asked you questions, it actually forced you to to pay attention (this doesn't really work with my other idea imo but I'm just throwing shit at the wall)

Reactions: rokudosenji

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
also 4ever after: I once played a game that showed you babecock vids (or maybe hypno I cant remember or find it) and afterward asked you questions, it actually forced you to to pay attention (this doesn't really work with my other idea imo but I'm just throwing shit at the wall)
it was both actually, saddly that game is gone (the dev deleted everything and went ghost)

JACM40

May 6, 2017
it was both actually, saddly that game is gone (the dev deleted everything and went ghost)
What game was that? Even if the dev deleted it there may be an archieve somewhere. Sounds like an interesting concept I want to take a peak at even if unfinished

fanzloh

Jul 3, 2020
Damn this is great, amazing job aereton. Anyone knows similar games because I need to fill the time till next update:D

Natoriumu

Aug 21, 2022
Please make a version for weak PCs, it's an HTML game after all. Some version without fancy effects maybe, it looks interesting, but I'll literally burn my laptop even in the main menu

JACM40

May 6, 2017
I was looking for a while.
View attachment 4026225
tell me if you have better luck
Yeah same, have found nothing after more than an hour search sadly

I can see why with a name like that...honestly to have a chance you need the Dev's name, version number something more details wise...also could make a thread requesting it on here since there's the request section.
And yup, couldn't find anything haha. Might end up later maling a request to see if anyone knows anything at least. Thanks for the tip!

thumper87

May 25, 2021
Not sure what's happening there. Maybe something funky with your local file:/// path where the HTML is located? Did you encounter this issue with any other HTML games you ran locally from the .html? Have you tried to extract the game to another location?
I quickly installed MalwareBytes Browser Guard and it doesn't show any problems to me:
View attachment 4023713
Don't wanna be branded as a phisher so I want to take this seriously. I'd be willing to share my codebase publicly, but is someone even gonna dig through all that?
I also got the phishing warning from Malwarebytes and I've never had a flag with other HTML games running locally.

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
I can see why with a name like that...honestly to have a chance you need the Dev's name, version number something more details wise...also could make a thread requesting it on here since there's the request section.
that was the devs name i dont remember the games name

hyperboy14

Sep 15, 2020
0.4 released, thank you for your patience :HideThePain:
So, I played and enjoyed version 0.4. It was great! Thank you so much for developing this!

With that said, I have 2 suggestions/requests.

1. I read that you'll add sound, could you add the option for a "follow the beat" type thing while "playing" the game? It'll give you a rhythm to follow and it could change speed, and you have to resist blowing your load. Maybe it could even force you to beat it faster during a "cock scene/interruption".

2. I would like to see even bigger women in this, Bbw If you will. I saw the option for chubby, but the women I saw while playing weren't THAT chubby. Also, it would crash when hearted and trying to play.

P.S. add more shemale cocks and content, thanks.

Anyway, thank you very much!

• Red Heart
Reactions: z.x and aereton

rokudosenji

Sep 25, 2017
Cool shit, not my thing so didn't enter my mind but censor mode that can act as punishment or some sort could be feasible.
Thoughts?
It could be a cool punishment mechanic if your masculinity drops too low, or maybe even like an unlockable pack specifically for babes that could add them into the mix maybe. It seems like it'd fit for a game like cock roulette thematically at least.

Reactions: z.x and aereton
4.40 star(s) 5 Votes