HTML - Cock Roulette [v0.4-halfchub] [aereton]

1. 5.00 star(s)

baristaunicornborn

I support this game strongly and hope that it goes on to many revisions and possibilities! Taking inspiration from Xchange a great community project that has grown immensely from the start gives me high hopes. Sometimes we just realize that we actually have always enjoyed the cocks !!!
  2. 5.00 star(s)

kryptic0ne

Really enjoyable honestly, simple but has so much potential. Love that the original was given credit, and rhe shop idea is a cool touch and I'm excited to see what other packs/cards you can collect.

Something I think could be good for it as well is more modes, not sure what those modes but if you are leaning into the gay side of things you can do like a feminization roulette, things like that
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Ayc01

Perfect for encouraged bi and some humiliation - also loved the fact gave credit for game idea to original game - loads of potential here, wishing it carries on. Also Love the idea of having audio clips etc, only bbc so much potential truly
  4. 4.00 star(s)

lurker2117

Its a neat concept, basically a more interactive and dynamic Milovana game/slideshow. Problems for now, are the lack of mechanics or gamemodes (we'll see how the JOI gamemode works ou in the future), and the abysmal performance (Firefox, hardware acceleration disabled; drop in smoothness comes from the "tv filter", once i disable it in debug, game plays as it should) and filesize. Every short video is encoded in MP4, but since there are more than 100 videos already, the size racks up fast.

Good luck on the development
  5. 3.00 star(s)

BobCarter

It's not that bad, it'd be odd to get mad at this game for being nothing more then it is advertising.

It's a very simple proof of concept basically at this point, and it has a good number of clips for how short it is. You'll likely be bored of it in 5-10 minutes. Settings aren't currently an option and some more stuff seems planned, maybe come back when those are added.

The cock shield seems odd, since it effectively makes the raising danger level pointless. It lasts way too long nullifying encounter rate as is.