ThirstyDayana

Aug 13, 2024
ive redownloaded the game a couple times alr even using diffrent links each time and nothing
it's not the game there is something else that cause this, you can open first level but you cant move?
it uses W A S D for move and Space for jump ESC for pause that is it.

AyeItzJay

Sep 11, 2020
it's not the game there is something else that cause this, you can open first level but you cant move?
it uses W A S D for move and Space for jump ESC for pause that is it.
no like it is just stuck on the title screen with nothing to click or do just a screen with a character staring off into the distance and thats it.

ThirstyDayana

Aug 13, 2024
no like it is just stuck on the title screen with nothing to click or do just a screen with a character staring off into the distance and thats it.
the main menu is on left side of the screen, so you don't have any buttons, I'm not so sure but do you have Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable installed ? maybe that is what need to have

AyeItzJay

Sep 11, 2020
the main menu is on left side of the screen, so you don't have any buttons, I'm not so sure but do you have Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable installed ? maybe that is what need to have
This is all i see i honestly give up ive tried just about everything to make this game work but this is getting kinda crazy tbh

ThirstyDayana

Aug 13, 2024
This is all i see i honestly give up ive tried just about everything to make this game work but this is getting kinda crazy tbh
its weird that you don't have main menu, maybe its a Resolution or scaling problem, it looks like that main menu is out of screen, can you run it on 1080*1920? or any 16:9 standard? ( I guess yours is not wide enough, Unfortunately I can't upload an image to show you)

AyeItzJay

Sep 11, 2020
its weird that you don't have main menu, maybe its a Resolution or scaling problem, it looks like that main menu is out of screen, can you run it on 1080*1920? or any 16:9 standard? ( I guess yours is not wide enough, Unfortunately I can't upload an image to show you)
i dont know why its that size when my monitor is significantly bigger then what its showing is there any way to change the res without being able to open the game settings?

NickRiddman

May 14, 2021
I usually don't comment, but this is such a handycrafted made game, you can see it right away. Maybe it won't be the best in it's genre, but its done with love and passion you can see it right away, respects to creator.

Reactions: ThirstyDayana

ThirstyDayana

Aug 13, 2024
i dont know why its that size when my monitor is significantly bigger then what its showing is there any way to change the res without being able to open the game settings?
this game dosent have any setting :D , you need to chage Res from your windows setting

ThirstyDayana

Aug 13, 2024
I usually don't comment, but this is such a handycrafted made game, you can see it right away. Maybe it won't be the best in it's genre, but its done with love and passion you can see it right away, respects to creator.
thankyyou for oyur support <3