Dackd357

Apr 12, 2019
How do you proceed forward? I have unlocked level 2 of silica and done the boobs augmentation but after that I don't have any options to corrupt more

Pofizitu

Aug 12, 2020
I went through all the possible corruption events with all the girls and decided to increase the breasts of all of them, but after that there is no way to progress the corruption, how do I fix this?

Pofizitu

Aug 12, 2020
I went through all the possible corruption events with all the girls and decided to increase the breasts of all of them, but after that there is no way to progress the corruption, how do I fix this?
Remembering that the game in no way tells you to wait for the next update or anything like that.

Lojika

Aug 25, 2019
Go to school and talk to sister,after this scene talk to other girl

Reactions: anytumeanime

hakulaku97

Mar 13, 2019

New

Show less
Okay, it's here
The content included in this remake is:
The main stories of the five female protagonists (corruption progress) have all reached the stage of "passionate love", that is, each female protagonist contains five events
Five Sandbox Events of silica

###You can skip this part#######################
Update Explanation for Supower Remake
We remade CG using HS2, which improved the rationality and quality of CG
Using renpy8.2, the entire resolution was remade to 1920 * 1080
Designed a simple map system and time system, as well as a mini game
The game process will be divided into the main story and sandbox events. Sandbox events will appear according to the progress of the main story. You don't have to worry about missing sandbox events in the process, because all CG are unlocked according to the system, not corresponding to the system
Added some characters, but currently the added characters have no events and are only preparing for future updates
I have made various options for sandbox events, and friends who do not like NTR or other tags can make them invisible
Added some characters, but currently the added characters have no events and are only preparing for future updates
I have made various options for sandbox events, and friends who do not like NTR or other tags can make them invisible
And a reminder of the update progress has been set, which will automatically remind you when you have experienced all the events of this update
(The gray image with a lock icon in the gallery represents that the event has been completed and is waiting for you to unlock, while the gray image without any pattern represents an event that existed in Ver1.0 but has not been remade yet)
############################################
If I could receive your feedback, I would be very happy and read it carefully
Wishing you a pleasant gaming experience

R4z3H0wl3tt

Sep 8, 2020
Got the new version already make progress with the girls
Silica 7 , Wendy 3 , Catherine 7 deal with the boy friend, Christina 9, Maria 7
now i'm stuck , no new superpower scene, no new scene whatsoever

2.70 star(s) 7 Votes