moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
Spanish translation updated / Traducción al español actualizada - v1.926public

*** POST UPDATED 2024-SEP-23 ***

Traducción al español - v1.926public

Como siempre, hay que descargar e instalar el juego original y luego descargar y extraer la carpeta "game" del parche y pegarla dentro de la carpeta donde hayáis instalado el juego, reemplazando todo si os pregunta. El juego arrancará en español, se puede poner en inglés en el menú Opciones

---
Spanish translation - v1.926public

As always, you have to download and install the original game, then download and extract the "game" folder from the patch and copypaste it into the same folder you've installed the game, replacing all when asked. The game will start in Spanish, but it's still playable in English (a switch language option will appear in the Options menu)

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
I think in large part you don't see the girls interacting much is because you only know what MC knows. It's a narrative choice which is used to drive the story forward. You do get some conversations as well as side comments regarding Felicity from the other girls as you interact with them. However the other girls are probably avoiding Felicity for a number of reasons: they are embarrassed since Felicity was there in the room when they got intimate with MC, they know she's in some way responsible for the disappearance of their leader/mother, she's a bad guy and why did MC even bring her into their sanctum sanctorum, etc.

I also miss the classrooms, it was a great chance to explore the dynamics of the team members.
Well there are some scenes in this update of Felicity interacting with the other girls to be fair. But that's also what drives home the point for me that it's what I wish had been more prevalent all along.

Last edited:
Reactions: JJ1960

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
Well there are some scenes in this update of Felicity interacting with the other girls to be fair. But that's also what drives home the point for me that it's what I wish had been more prevalent all along.
MC only gave Felicity more or less free roaming permission this update as well, I expect to see more interactions now that she has a reason to be out and about, not holed up in her room out of fear or sulking about her current situation.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well mc has met goal of sleeping with girls aka copied their powers so no actual need to sleep with any girl unless plot ssys so.

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
well mc has met goal of sleeping with girls aka copied their powers so no actual need to sleep with any girl unless plot ssys so.
getting super powers isn't the goal, it is a side mission.
the goal is sex. the super powers are just the cherry on top.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx
4.10 star(s) 89 Votes