Summer Vacation! Scrambled [ ILLGAMES ] サマバケ!すくらんぶる

3.70 star(s) 7 Votes

Buzzurd

Oct 20, 2022
Is there a mod or plugin that slows down the relationship growth between characters ? after day 1 half of my roster has become a couple, a 1/4 wants to kill someone and the other 1/4 is dead

Sep 3, 2019
are supposed to be them, they are ex-illusion workers.
Oh so it is interesting...

Here's my take on it:
Illumination is a freshly created, VR-focused company developing new version of the established title "VR-Kanojo" that created by Illusion in the past. So it seems that when the producer of VR Kanojo left Illusion years ago he get ahold of VR-Kanojo title, that was crazy because this is a successful title with great sales on Steam, so it seems like Illgames can't keep that title when they re-group, or maybe VR isn't really focus for Illgames so they let the producer get it maybe as one of the severance package. It's my wild speculation though.

One thing for sure is because Illumination crowdfounding for the production cost, looks like they don't have enough capital at the start, contrast with Illgames which have enough capital, and where I think most of the former talent from Illusion still gather. Illumination can recruit some veteran (one of it is main programmer 3D Custom Shoujo form Techarts 3D, now that brings back memories LOL) to join though, and they breakthrough 11million yen from the meager 2million yen target. That's a great achievement.

Still, talking about VR games, it's very niche market, and 3D eroge VR games is niche within niche within niche. Illumination takes a shot at this very small but dedicated market. I still remember when Illusion and some other companies aiming to dive in this market years ago, but only VR Kanojo survived longest. But even then, Illusion doesn't create new VR title, proving that while the sales of VR Kanojo is good, it doesn't generate enough cash to develop new VR title. And even now in 2024 there's basically no new 3D eroge VR games that as popular as VR Kanojo, even with all this computation and graphic progress, and the VR glass is getting cheaper and cheaper. So there lies a very huge challenge for Illumination going forward. I can only pray they don't fold out after VR Kanojo.

One little detail that I spot, both Illgames and Illumination, have "Ill" in their company names, so it looks like they can't escape their Illusion fate LOL. They can create a new fresh start with completely new name, only mentioning Illusion on their staff resume to inform that they indeed formed by former Illusion employee, but no, they decided to incorporated the Illusion wordplay and looks, so it seems like they really held their head high on their former companies. They're proud of their Illusion heritage.

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
Is there a mod or plugin that slows down the relationship growth between characters ? after day 1 half of my roster has become a couple, a 1/4 wants to kill someone and the other 1/4 is dead
Everyone wants to kill each other? Oh man they actually brought back the murder event from AA one and two? I remember getting a girl to flirt with a guy character I made. I wasn't the one who flirted but a girl that liked the guy decided he had to die right then and there. AA1 was so fun. Too bad it can't run on Windows 10.

fucktastic

Oct 14, 2018
Brah i just started a new game and found almost every chick coming after me like crazy and i didn't even talk to them and there are 2 other dudes on the roster so i went to the prayer and found this.
I guess i'm just that lovable.

Reactions: chris005

FrogFrozen

Jan 9, 2018
Brah i just started a new game and found almost every chick coming after me like crazy and i didn't even talk to them and there are 2 other dudes on the roster so i went to the prayer and found this.
I guess i'm just that lovable.
Yeah, people have found that if you set Social to anything other than 0 (For player and every single NPC), the game actively breaks and characters reach max love with each other almost immediately. Its a bit ridiculous.

chris005

Nov 26, 2017
Yeah, people have found that if you set Social to anything other than 0 (For player and every single NPC), the game actively breaks and characters reach max love with each other almost immediately. Its a bit ridiculous.
how cheat "set social" ?

3.70 star(s) 7 Votes