Others - Completed - Sukebe Blocks [Final] [SUKEBE NINJIN]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Fidzius

Amazing

Simple, short, (mostly) rewarding;

However:
    It is hard and at times feels impossible to tell what belongs on each layer;
    Some clothing options are useless because they are always obstructed by other clothing or (maid) the bush is on the pantyhose or (cheerleader) not having the option for one;
    How you customize the stage selection screen gets reset after each level;

Other than, it's a that a fun game with only minor frustrations and a small time requirement!
  2. 5.00 star(s)

くもり空

Fun little game with very nice pixel art and surprisingly challenging but entertaining gameplay. The art is also uncensored, which is nice.

The game is a bit too short, but it's a good product. 10 minutes of fun at most, but the art is worth it. This game would be perfect if it were at least an hour long. Nonetheless, this is definitely one of the best stripping-type games on this website, although the bar is pretty low.

Anyway, now I want Sukebe Tetris.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

sadmate

The Game is by itself alright for a quick, fun-time striptease game. Definitely not something new but great if you are bored (and also not something I can get my rocks off to, not my first rodeo with still images lmao)

Playtime: 5-10 Minutes for all 6 Levels
    Enjoyment: Alright, the bomb function is very satisfying when you manage to hit multiple obstacles at once :) 4.5*/5
    (Art) Quality: for a pixel game it is alright. 4/5
    Content: Rather bland, just your regular striptease game with hot anime chicks, although I suppose you could say there is foot fetish content in one of the arts in level 3 or 4 where there is a sole shot of a girl's foot. IDK, you figure :rolleyes: 2/5

*I got a single gripe about this game and that is the fact that the balls physics are not the same like in other games. The ball has a mind of its own when it hits walls and other obstacles and it will defy basic laws of physics. You can notice that the most at the last level of the game.

Anyways, thanks for reading this review up to this point. Although, honestly, you could have finished the game by now so... you know... go play it..?