Others Completed Snapware ft. Tchabada [Final] [Snapware Game]

Synizer

Dec 12, 2019
I've beaten the game in 06:22 and don't know how to unlock the third outfit or the rock paper scisors game. Not playing it again as well.
Rock,Paper, Scissors is unlocked by fully completing the block game during a single run. I only managed it because the game glitched out and gave me nothing but the block game for an entire run.

Reactions: raixen

theMario3721

Jan 20, 2020
Rock,Paper, Scissors is unlocked by fully completing the block game during a single run. I only managed it because the game glitched out and gave me nothing but the block game for an entire run.
Good to know there is no reliable way to unlock everything, then. Thanks.

Synizer

Dec 12, 2019
1695915707496.png
Finally completed Rock, Paper, Scissors which took far longer than it had any right to. Completing it gives you a blooper reel, which when finished gives you the credits, which then by watching the credits gives you the third unlockable outfit.

So yeah for the few people who have kept playing the Warioware hoping it would unlock outfit 3, I'm sorry. Your time has been wasted.

theMario3721

Jan 20, 2020
View attachment 2963946
Finally completed Rock, Paper, Scissors which took far longer than it had any right to. Completing it gives you a blooper reel, which when finished gives you the credits, which then by watching the credits gives you the third unlockable outfit.

So yeah for the few people who have kept playing the Warioware hoping it would unlock outfit 3, I'm sorry. Your time has been wasted.
Hand us your save homie.

zurdya

Apr 28, 2017
Things I don't understand while necro'ing that thread:
- how could that take 3 years? Is it about some beginner student learning to code and doing a project?
- why the hate about the model? She appears to be a genuinely nice girl even if I understand that her look might not suit you.