Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

UnknownSoul

Jul 26, 2018
Looking for Witchy's stuff that wasn't posted to nexus. I don't know what happened but all that's left up are their nexus and patreon page, and all the patreon posts have been deleted. I'm mainly looking for her witch hat mods right now if anyone has them.

Last edited:
Apr 5, 2024
Looking for Witchy's stuff that wasn't posted to nexus. I don't know what happened but all that's left up are their nexus and patreon page, and all the patreon posts have been deleted. I'm mainly looking for her witch hat mods right now if anyone has them.

Honestly thought i have more time with Witchy. I guess one year is all we get now before another one leaves with burning ground behind them :/

Here is everything ive saved thats not already on nexus. I dont know if thats all but if not please let me know whats missing.

Have Fun

kraoro

Jul 9, 2017
Try using the search function in the future first. Not trying to be a dick, just a little tip so you can find what you're looking for faster. I'm 90% sure a functional link is up. But here you go
Access is denied.

KillTrust

Jun 24, 2017
Honestly thought i have more time with Witchy. I guess one year is all we get now before another one leaves with burning ground behind them :/

Here is everything ive saved thats not already on nexus. I dont know if thats all but if not please let me know whats missing.

Have Fun
From what i heard, someone joined her discord who really does not like her, and she basically nuked everything. But to be honest a lot of people don't like her, she went on a man hunt because she was using BetterDiscord to call out a bunch of random people who had a specific hidden role to show you know like "Petite" content, which a lot of the people had no idea they even had the role, because some of them were just given it without warning. But regardless because of her fucking witch everyone started calling those people Pedos and shit, even tho most of them didnt even like that shit.

Because of this charade I guess some people who knew her more personally called her out about some borderline schizo shit. These rumors were about her constantly playing the victim card, she kept telling people how shit her life is and how much she wanted to kill herself to a bunch of randoms every fucking week. She posted portraits of herself to them (shes fat and ugly). Btw she willingly doxxed herself being apart of a fucking Facebook skyrim group (2 of the people in there she called out as pedos), how fucking autistic is that?

Anyway you can imagine why nobody except a small group of people like her, I don't who this individual was that she practically nuked fucking everything but he mustve been someone who was probably out to get her or some shit.

Last edited:

MrFreyZ

Sep 20, 2023
Because of this charade I guess some people who knew her more personally called her out about some borderline schizo shit.
Speaking of schizo here is another borderline schizo posting in nexus.
For a long time I suspected he/she was a women until I read her in her site.
Be cautious with dealing with anything with this kind of persons. For the slightness argument they can block people.
❌You are not allowed to make modification of this character or its assets and share it, public or privately. This includes de-standalone versions, changes of bodyslide, skin and any other minor or big modification.
Never downloaded anything from her.

May 16, 2023
Speaking of schizo here is another borderline schizo posting in nexus.
For a long time I suspected he/she was a women until I read her in her site.
Be cautious with dealing with anything with this kind of persons. For the slightness argument they can block people.

Never downloaded anything from her.
lol fucking special snowflakes

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes