• We're currently working on the search system, until that's complete the search will be disabled. In the mean time, you can use the quick search on the forum home page, or the search from the latest updates page.

RPGM - SAO [v0.1.5] [ProjectSAO]

1. 5.00 star(s)

spicydinet

The reason for 5 stars is the excellent depiction of how normal school girls of flesh and blood can become absolute Goddesses.

And I know i know.. if a being 1000 times your size would appear before you, able to destroy you without the slightest effort without you being able to even scratch her or even make her notice your existence then that already could be counted as a Goddess.

However this game is much more than only about size, size is only the beginning.

It's interesting how I made a mistake by "judging a book by it's cover" because I usually like 2D drawn stuff more than this type of art and so I skipped this game even though I saw this multiple times on different platforms. Glad I did give it a chance since it satisfies my interest for this stuff in a well done manner.

It's an RPG, you'll have to grind a bit but the reason for this grinding makes the whole game even better and the dev had this in mind. You will get skills, items, characters which will help you power boost yourself.

RPG games in general always get an extra point in my rapport especially if it's a Giantess related game. I invest some time into it so there is more of a connection. Making my character stronger, farming gear getting used to the other plot and other characters all to just be snuffed out, abused and humiliated by these Goddesses.

Also funny how in an RPG like this you often sit somewhere in the grass struggling for survival against worms, bugs, disgusting larva trying not to get eaten by some spider..having to use some garbage the girls left behind as a high end gear item. While these Goddesses (normal girls) can finish everything by an unnoticed step in your direction. Really shows where you are on the Food Chain. <3
  2. 4.00 star(s)

chris619

The game is fun, but has a few flaws, such as too much grinding and backtracking, long fights, and the speed of moving between locations. With a few tweaks, like increasing combat speed, the game could be good.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

AnyName'llDo

I feel like the story has an interesting take on the SAO universe, and that's the only positive thing I can say about this. Too much grind. No point to your hour or two of work other than to progress the story. Once you do, you won't be rewarded for your effort. A bleak playing experience overall. Punishing and not in a way some players may have a kink for. If this were Ren'Py instead of RPGM, I would likely rate it at 2* instead if it just told the story without the grind. I still wouldn't have enjoyed my time playing it.