3.70 star(s) 3 Votes
Jun 1, 2017
Nope, did the same settings. Game now crashes on launch. Before that I had the same dark screen and cursor that other people are mentioning.

uterus

Sep 14, 2018
can someone tell me where i have to hide once i have prepared the bath for Murong yan in the bamboo forest?
the journal just tells me to wait for her to take the bath and to then observe the effect of the medicinal bath

Last edited:

GanjiangMoye

Mar 24, 2024
hdjht.jpg

Still have nothing with the cursor when i start the game.

Edit: i needed to select folder RE_DATA for unpacking the game in the steam auto crack but still nothing.

Last edited:

zarama1

Jun 13, 2018
can someone tell me where i have to hide once i have prepared the bath for Murong yan in the bamboo forest?
the journal just tells me to wait for her to take the bath and to then observe the effect of the medicinal bath
Use 2 and wait until you see her in the springs.

This game need a walkthrough or guide so bad, can't find half the stuff that need to do the quest
Most of the stuff shows a green dot of where you need to go. Press Q and it shows you the map, quest information and selecting the quest, makes it active on the middle right of your screen and tells you what to do.

It's a lot of grinding for materials and making money. Then buying gifts to increase favorability.

Reactions: uterus and Kak99

Kak99

Jan 23, 2018
Use 2 and wait until you see her in the springs.

Most of the stuff shows a green dot of where you need to go. Press Q and it shows you the map, quest information and selecting the quest, makes it active on the middle right of your screen and tells you what to do.

It's a lot of grinding for materials and making money. Then buying gifts to increase favorability.
The green dot completely missed the 3 fishing net, I've have to walk around multiple time to find it, Also did you find dark grass anywhere ? I can't seem to find the Prayer Tree that they're supposed to grow near

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes