Unity Completed Prison Girl [Final] [MA Game]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Moustache074

Feb 21, 2020
Starting new game...im in a prison cell and a guard standing inside in front of the closed door
Cell guard: It's time to wash up in the morning. Hurry to the bathroom!
I : Yes, Sir.
End of dialog, guard not moving, door is still close.. end of game.

Mahaas

Jan 1, 2021
I don't know anything else, but the Animation si too simple.
and it's hard to understand what the quest says.
for example, it is difficult to find a specific NPC among several characters.

Jteste

Dec 7, 2019
How do I accomplish the tasks? After interacting with the guard, can I not progress in the game? Can someone help me?

Boomer07

Aug 2, 2018
Choose leave then you get to the next room.

Also if you press the right mouse button the cursor shows and you can move it over the interactable objects. Makes it easier.
Problem is then you ahve to right click again to be able to move the cursor up and down, to make choices.

Idea is cute, but the loadingtimes are terrible.

Get the 100 cigarettes for your guard then you get a key and can wander around nearly everywhere at night

F4C430

Dec 4, 2018
Surely this is the same developer behind Bondage Girl and Explore Girl (there were some other games too), just with a different name. Maybe they'll make something decent by the time they release their 100th game? In terms of gameplay, sadly Bondage Girl was the best one so far. This one has more to do than the others but the loading times are longer than the gameplay, and it drops down to 10 FPS anytime there's other prisoners in the area. I'll update if i make more progress. As bad as this game is, there just aren't enough DID games to scratch that itch.

Reactions: Beggarman

DONNAmary

Oct 2, 2018
well, can i somehow to save my games, anyone has any idea? and such long loadings is real horror...

F4C430

Dec 4, 2018
well, can i somehow to save my games, anyone has any idea? and such long loadings is real horror...
It's saved automatically but i think this version has a bug that doesn't save friendship status. The dev fixed it on Steam but honestly this game isn't worth bothering with. I found the file that has the data for your inventory, health, and friendships in AppData. I modified the numbers to skip the grind and nothing changed in the game. Not only is this game bad, i'm convinced it was released unfinished. Your best bet from this dev is Bondage Girl but that game is bad too, just less bad.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote