• We're currently working on the search system, until that's complete the search will be disabled. In the mean time, you can use the quick search on the forum home page, or the search from the latest updates page.
Apr 8, 2021
for anyone having the zooming in problem after fight white succubus. The thing that fixed it for me was using fatal slash skill (cheat skill you can get from the fatal slash book in the items menu) on her.

another thing, does anyone know where fragment of memory 2 is? i got fragment of memory 1 from the forest and fragment of memory 3 from the mansion.

Last edited:

ReKernel

Formerly 'Kozium'
Mar 10, 2024
for anyone having the zooming in problem after fight white succubus. The thing that fixed it for me was using fatal slash skill (cheat skill you can get from the fatal slash book items menu) on her.

another thing, does anyone know where fragment of memory 2 is? i got fragment of memory 1 from the forest and fragment of memory 3 from the mansion.
Memory 2 is at the church. The part where you have to activate all the crystal, before the last crystal there's an entrance above the crystal

takesomesleep

Mar 13, 2023
Please someone send walkthrough, I do not understand how to start a new day, to get a new quest, sleep in the tavern does not help

Sedoy122

May 21, 2020
So, after dealing with white haired succubus I am stuck on the loop of quests with slimes/goblins and tribute. I collected all 3 memory fragments and If I am not mistaken my sister must transform into succubus (at least there is a picture of her), BUT ALL I get is her asking me if I am okay and then "...". Have I done smth wrong or does the game simply ends at this point?

Quite Frankly

Jul 25, 2017
i'm starting to think you get to a certain point in the game, its just free exploration, there isn't any linear story path, you just kind of walk around town and viola

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
i'm starting to think you get to a certain point in the game, its just free exploration, there isn't any linear story path, you just kind of walk around town and viola
It's also got more content updates coming at some point, but story is pretty bare bones/straight forward.

Reactions: Quite Frankly

SecondBird

Oct 25, 2023
View attachment 3925107

Overview:
Tonnes of tits and ass in this sexy punishment RPG for masochists.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-08-12
Release Date: 2024-08-05
Developer: Studio PPS
Translator: DazedAnon - -
Censored: Yes
Version: 1.05
Language: English ( )
Store:
Other Games: Link
Genre:

Installation:

Required: Patch the game with the latest fixes/changes by running GameUpdate in the game folder or by manually patching it via .

DOWNLOAD
Win: - PIXELDRAIN - - - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 3925151 View attachment 3925147 View attachment 3925130 View attachment 3925131 View attachment 3925132 View attachment 3925133
God why is it always the promising games that have a bullshit download or need Japanese locale. Why can’t things just be easy?

Giudici

Feb 11, 2019
Awesome game! Is there any additional stuff unlocked by getting to the back of the mansion or collecting the 3 memory fragments?

Apr 8, 2021
Please someone send walkthrough, I do not understand how to start a new day, to get a new quest, sleep in the tavern does not help
If you're still stuck, try going to the guild and talking to the blue haired receptionist and see if she has a quest for you. If she doesn't then either she already gave you one and she'll tell you what you're supposed to do or go, or you have to go to the village (if you don't know how to get to the village, come out the guild building and just go straight down) and go home to talk to sister.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter
3.70 star(s) 6 Votes