EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
TOP.png

Overview:
Hiyori Tsuno is a shy and withdrawn girl who doesn't have any male friends. One day when wishing to become the sort of person who can get closer to others and change as a person, an app appears on her phone - the "Okazu app"
A spirit guide, Revizera, explains that the owner of a smartphone with this app installed must make men masturbate to her 1000 times for her wish to come true, but if she fails her punishment is to be lonely forever.
Caught up in this bizarre scenario, will Hiyori be able to successfully navigate and conquer the Okazu App…?​

Thread Updated: 2024-07-12
Release Date: 2024-06-25
Original Title: オカズアプリ
Developer: Galaxy Wars -
Translator: hentify~
Censored: Yes (Mosaics)
Version: 1.0
Language: English ( )
Store:
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Translator Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - -

1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png 5.png

Last edited:

hentify.net

Jun 9, 2024
Not normally my thing but it was quite enjoyable to play!

I've included a full save in the root directory for those who want it, there's a recollection mode in your room.

Translating the UI was fun, 69 hard coded low res images make up the diary... in an awkward font... ha...

Last edited:

megamanx06

Mar 13, 2019
Is their a story of why she has to do it? As the summary makes no damn sense.
I scanned an MTL of the DLSite page, it seems to be that she's shy with no friends and wants to change.
There's also a "spirit of love" (looks like a succubus-type thing) that sent her the app in order to help her

Reactions: Nyxie

hentify.net

Jun 9, 2024
Is their a story of why she has to do it? As the summary makes no damn sense.
Hiyori goes to her room and wishes to become "the kind of person who can make friends and get close to others", then an app pops up on her phone, followed by a big titty spirit appearing and explaining she needs to get 1000 guys to jerk it to her or she's doomed to be lonely forever, but if she does then her wish is granted.

Rewrote the synopsis, the original was from dlsite.

Last edited:

nekosaikou

Feb 21, 2020
Only 20 minutes in but the translation is crisp; the font sizes shift without any problems; and the TL notes are great.
I don't know if you went through every line manually, but I appreciate the work.

Edit: There's a few textlines clipping and the wrong subject pronoun here and there but overall good TL and funny light-hearted dialogue with a slow burn.

Last edited:

sanshisan

Jun 20, 2022
Alright game.

Retarded developers though. She probably has some of the largest titties in the city and doesn't even care to use them. No Tittyfucks what so ever. For the first and only time in this very moment, I am truly and utterly the retard as the game has paizuri scenes in it, which can be unlocked later on.

Meanwhile she is allowed to do handjobs and paizuri, the paizuri scene is only one simple scene, what a complete disappointment of the year. But at least the dialogue is good, hits all the marks of good writing for a sex game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nyxie and HishJP

LowkeyMokey

Jun 24, 2018
If anyone is stuck and doesn’t understand what to do, then you need to interact with this message board.
View attachment 3823390
That is a lifesaver actually, ended up softlocked (or so I thought) on my first run cause I bought the webcam too early and ended up with no allowance for other events. For future reference, don't spend allowance unless you have a scene that needs it and search map for sparkly extra money.

hentify.net

Jun 9, 2024
That is a lifesaver actually, ended up softlocked (or so I thought) on my first run cause I bought the webcam too early and ended up with no allowance for other events. For future reference, don't spend allowance unless you have a scene that needs it and search map for sparkly extra money.
Ha yeah, it's also easy to miss her dad standing outside the house who gives you 1000yen

Reactions: Peter the Great
4.10 star(s) 29 Votes