Feb 26, 2018
Hey, the dev here, thanks for the comments, especially those noting specific bugs.

Regarding the NTR vs. harem debate, you don't have to send the Johns to your step-family's rooms. You'll lose, but you can keep your step family pure that way, and save them for yourself. Some people want to call it NTR, some don't, I don't even know which it is. Tag or no, the description makes it clear that you will be whoring out your step family for money (Paragraph 3, section 1). Hopefully, that information will allow you to make an informed decision about whether or not you want to play it.

But I will say, in my current survey results, less than 4% of people wanted a 'purity' route for the characters, where you can keep them for yourself. So, to everyone complaining about how they feel cucked, maybe you like it. That's what the numbers indicate. I don't kink shame; that's why I make ero games.

But if you have opinions about Motel Seven,

Future plans include pushing the days to 30, increasing the money needed to $100,000, and adding more girls (Step-Aunt Nora for one) to a total of 8. Animations, new character model for Tammy, and maybe a difficulty mode. Get your votes in!

Golzd

Apr 25, 2023
Hey, the dev here, thanks for the comments, especially those noting specific bugs.

Regarding the NTR vs. harem debate, you don't have to send the Johns to your step-family's rooms. You'll lose, but you can keep your step family pure that way, and save them for yourself. Some people want to call it NTR, some don't, I don't even know which it is. Tag or no, the description makes it clear that you will be whoring out your step family for money (Paragraph 3, section 1). Hopefully, that information will allow you to make an informed decision about whether or not you want to play it.

But I will say, in my current survey results, less than 4% of people wanted a 'purity' route for the characters, where you can keep them for yourself. So, to everyone complaining about how they feel cucked, maybe you like it. That's what the numbers indicate. I don't kink shame; that's why I make ero games.

Future plans include pushing the days to 30, increasing the money needed to $100,000, and adding more girls (Step-Aunt Nora for one) to a total of 8. Animations, new character model for Tammy, and maybe a difficulty mode. Get your votes in!
It's is not a harem tho is it? it just a whore game, and no harem player will want to play this if the "option" not to share them in the end makes the player lose, it's either share or lose, to a harem player, what the hell's the point.

K1ix

Jun 26, 2020
If possible can anyone drop a save i walked into bathroom got myself stuck and i didnt save before so im fucked also it would be nice if this bug can be fixed please

uvenk

Jul 23, 2020
Something cool would be that the antagonist appears every 2-3 days and for whoring out the stepmom or sister the total amount would go down a little bit

B88B

Feb 23, 2019

Hey, Extrafantasygames !

Good job with the game, it's pretty cool and fun so far (y). Still, can you at least keep in mind, in the future, to make a way to win the game without giving your fam. to others, please? That is, if you'll have time to do so; even if there's a small percentage that want a purity route, at least keep it as a possibility for future updates.

Thanks and good luck!

Reactions: Extrafantasygames
Feb 26, 2018
Hey, Extrafantasygames !

Good job with the game, it's pretty cool and fun so far (y). Still, can you at least keep in mind, in the future, to make a way to win the game without giving your fam. to others, please? That is, if you'll have time to do so; even if there's a small percentage that want a purity route, at least keep it as a possibility for future updates.

Thanks and good luck!
Thanks for the encouragement. I haven't totally closed the door on the purity route thing, but there would have to be choices. If I follow my plan of having 8 girls, you couldn't purity all of them, otherwise you'll be the one taking all the Johns, and that's not the kind of game I want to make. But purity options for the step sister and step mom, step aunt, step cousin could be on the table. You can't save them all, but you can save one or two favorites.

Maybe an ultra easy mode where Tammy does all the work.

• Red Heart
Reactions: B88B

IoCran

May 29, 2021
Thanks for the encouragement. I haven't totally closed the door on the purity route thing, but there would have to be choices. If I follow my plan of having 8 girls, you couldn't purity all of them, otherwise you'll be the one taking all the Johns, and that's not the kind of game I want to make. But purity options for the step sister and step mom, step aunt, step cousin could be on the table. You can't save them all, but you can save one or two favorites.

Maybe an ultra easy mode where Tammy does all the work.
Any idea for update schedule?

maladroit

Oct 13, 2022
"Your dad died"
"Doh. Who are you again?"

Amusing intro, downhill from there. A couple of people are introduced, you're left alone in the motel, told to make a bunch of money. Chose the Upgrade option, got told to drill a glory hole, with tools I don't have, for someone I've never heard of, in a room the game won't let me enter. Okay. Little bit later my "Step Mom" showed up, said come visit my room. I walked in, she told me a dad joke, I tried to walk into the bathroom, got immediately teleported and stuck behind a wall, with nothing to do but watch Mom walk back and forth across a table until I quit.

10/10 would play again. Or a game with this concept at least, maybe not this one. But would at minimum wait until the most basic bugs have been fixed first, sort of like the dev should have before releasing this.

ValaTulkas

Oct 25, 2020
View attachment 3893552
When I tried to enter the bathroom to fix it, I got stuck at this place... No saves, all progress lost. Damn...............

Edit: If someone encounters this bug, I solved the problem by using the save editor and changing the Xs and Ys of the following line to 4 and 8.

},
"player": {
"_cframes": 3,
"_spattern": 1,
"_patSpd": 0,
"_x": 4,
"_y": 8,
"_realX": 4,
"_realY": 8,

"_moveSpeed": 4,
"_moveFrequency": 6,
"_opacity": 255,
https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-maker-mv-mz-cheatmenu-v2-1-1.12121/
Here you can activate noclip and more.
Have fun

Reactions: melldrake

pula87

Dec 4, 2023
Is there a way to get the mom to give up her puss? I can get the sister to use her butt but can't get the mom to go past BJ and boob job

Reactions: Magicon
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote