2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Screenshot_2.png

Overview:
So you are a 25-year-old guy living in your Aunt house with dad, step mom,
step sister and Aunt making your own way on becoming whatever you like to. Money or love, family or girls you choose.​

Thread Updated: 2024-09-14
Release Date: 2024-06-15
Developer: jasko2205
Censored: No
Version: 0.5
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Rags setup 3.1: - - -

Screenshot_1.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Darin68

Jan 4, 2018
Why would you create a game using a system that forces your target base to download a special player to access your content? I downloaded your game AND the player, installed the rags player, ran the game, and nothing, the player does not work!

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
1726583056435.png
..cool for archival reasons......
...thx for the share.....
Why would you create a game using a system that forces your target base to download a special player to access your content? I downloaded your game AND the player, installed the rags player, ran the game, and nothing, the player does not work!
...cuz it was made 10 years ago........
...the scene worked diff back then.......

kappamappa

Apr 13, 2017
cant get pass selecting answer boss. i get a sound like I'm hitting the wrong area or something but no further dialog available, nothing even saying like i reached the end of update, which if that's the case. don't download. all content is the screenshot on op, walk out side and see crap lawn, walk into bedroom find out dads on a trip with stepmom under covers, go to work, talk to boss and that's it.

TnanAlt

Jun 30, 2021
For those struggling with RAGs, there are 2 main editions, rags 2 and rags 3. RAGS 3 is more modern, but games typically only work on one or the other. This post has older RAGS I would get RAGS 2.6, that works for most RAGS games in my experience.

Edit: Nope, you want Rags 3.0.60 that works

Last edited:
Reactions: GoGom

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
As others have said, the screen shots look like a game from made w/ RAGS

And does anyone know how to play RAGS game on Win10? Remember trying RAGS game after I updated and them not working anymore.

Last edited:
2.00 star(s) 1 Vote