VN Unity Completed Love, Money, Rock'n'Roll [Complete] [SovietGames]

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes

daemonica2

Jun 10, 2019
mac version anyone? Tried to make it from win, but looks like it's not possible bc win version is an installer

De Kus

Feb 4, 2018
That thing with the hpath leaves me highly confused. I had actually bought the game on Steam, and there is also this mod option in the main menu. But no matter how you "extract" this mega folder which is linked on the steam community and in this thread, it isn't recognised. Then I had the idea that maybe the Steam version banns the hpatch.mod to begin with, so I downloaded and installed the "enhanced version" from this thread. But now it doesn't even show a mod entry in the main menu.

Could the mod still work? Which version can the mod work with? Or is the file, by it's magic bytes obviously "Unity FileSystem" packed file, I assume some kind of Unity resource file format, a hoax to begin with?

Update: I just realised, the iso I downloaded here (pixeldrain being the last mirror active), only contains the demo version of the game. Even though only none Windows links are labled demo here.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hatoko7152

Deadxd908

Nov 28, 2018
That thing with the hpath leaves me highly confused. I had actually bought the game on Steam, and there is also this mod option in the main menu. But no matter how you "extract" this mega folder which is linked on the steam community and in this thread, it isn't recognised. Then I had the idea that maybe the Steam version banns the hpatch.mod to begin with, so I downloaded and installed the "enhanced version" from this thread. But now it doesn't even show a mod entry in the main menu.

Could the mod still work? Which version can the mod work with? Or is the file, by it's magic bytes obviously "Unity FileSystem" packed file, I assume some kind of Unity resource file format, a hoax to begin with?

Update: I just realised, the iso I downloaded here (pixeldrain being the last mirror active), only contains the demo version of the game. Even though only none Windows links are labled demo here.
The full version can be found on other places just search a little and you'll find it, as for the 18+ patch, maybe you already figured how to install it, but just for the sake of it here's the tutorial: Navigate to the main game folder. Inside the 'Love, Money, Rock'n'Roll_Data folder' create a folder called 'Mods'. Place the hpatch.mod file inside the 'Mods' folder. The path should be "Love, Money, Rock-n-Roll\Love, Money, Rock'n'Roll_Data\Mods\hpatch.mod". Do keep in mind that this patch isn't official and there's not even text on it, the creator also didn't seen interested on finishing it at the time the game was released. I'm honestly curious at the state of this game, at the time A DLC was announced but I think there's no news about it so far. The game was good in my opinion, but nothing out of this world.

De Kus

Feb 4, 2018
... as for the 18+ patch, maybe you already figured how to install it, but just for the sake of it here's the tutorial: Navigate to the main game folder. Inside the 'Love, Money, Rock'n'Roll_Data folder' create a folder called 'Mods'. Place the hpatch.mod file inside the 'Mods' folder. The path should be "Love, Money, Rock-n-Roll\Love, Money, Rock'n'Roll_Data\Mods\hpatch.mod".
That's one of the (felt) hundreds of locations I tried putting that file. The Steam version seems to ignore that mod. The DARKSiDERS does not even contain the menu entry "Mods".
The full version can be found on other places just search a little and you'll find it, ...
I only found a mirror to something that's the same "DARKSiDERS" version which can be easily determined as the demo version, because it doesn't show saves beyond the end of demo and when you load up a save and fast forward it ends exactly at the same positon as the Steam demo. Obviously it doesn't even matter if this version would load the mod, because you cannot progress to a day with an hscene. With and without crack installation doesn't change a thing.
The file version of the .exe indicate that the Steam version was build on March 19th 2022 and the DARKSiDERS version on March 5th 2021 also the DARKSiDERS installation is 0.23GB smaller. Since the change date of the iso suggests it was created on Aug. 8th 2022 that would mean it contained at best a pre release version (maybe some beta rip which now has reached of some kind of built in end of lifetime).
Do keep in mind that this patch isn't official and there's not even text on it, the creator also didn't seen interested on finishing it at the time the game was released
The unpacked folder suggests that only the Russian text is included. Also the number of scenes in those files do not match with the hinted hscenes in the plot. Either they were supposed as "skip" from the beginning, or this is simply the WIP state the path is in.
I'm honestly curious at the state of this game, at the time A DLC was announced but I think there's no news about it so far.
April 30th was the announcement on Steam and the blog on their website, nothing since then but the info that the Spanish translation was finished.

Deadxd908

Nov 28, 2018
That's one of the (felt) hundreds of locations I tried putting that file. The Steam version seems to ignore that mod. The DARKSiDERS does not even contain the menu entry "Mods".

I only found a mirror to something that's the same "DARKSiDERS" version which can be easily determined as the demo version, because it doesn't show saves beyond the end of demo and when you load up a save and fast forward it ends exactly at the same positon as the Steam demo. Obviously it doesn't even matter if this version would load the mod, because you cannot progress to a day with an hscene. With and without crack installation doesn't change a thing.
The file version of the .exe indicate that the Steam version was build on March 19th 2022 and the DARKSiDERS version on March 5th 2021 also the DARKSiDERS installation is 0.23GB smaller. Since the change date of the iso suggests it was created on Aug. 8th 2022 that would mean it contained at best a pre release version (maybe some beta rip which now has reached of some kind of built in end of lifetime).

The unpacked folder suggests that only the Russian text is included. Also the number of scenes in those files do not match with the hinted hscenes in the plot. Either they were supposed as "skip" from the beginning, or this is simply the WIP state the path is in.

April 30th was the announcement on Steam and the blog on their website, nothing since then but the info that the Spanish translation was finished.
Well, i honestly don't know how I could help with that, could it be possible that the patch isn't even working anymore with the most recent versions of the game? If possible I would recommend you try downloading either from ryuugames or steamunlocked. They definitely have the full versions of the game, and possibly would work with the mod. At the time this game was released I only played the mobile version which was complete, so not even I know for sure if this patch is still working.

De Kus

Feb 4, 2018
Well, i honestly don't know how I could help with that, could it be possible that the patch isn't even working anymore with the most recent versions of the game? If possible I would recommend you try downloading either from ryuugames or steamunlocked. They definitely have the full versions of the game, and possibly would work with the mod.
Indeed, on this version of the game the mod works, even though there is no mod menu entry. I skipped to a known scene and some arts gets displayed (and automatically forwarded) and indeed with zero text. Even the Russian text seen in that unpacked folder (LMR_XXX\TextAsset\day*.txt) is not shown. Ironically I was unable to load saves from the Steam version. There must be some significant differences under the hood. So it's 91 MB for 15 (4 per heroine and only 3 for Kagome) full HD PNG images... :-D
Basically you can load up the unpacked images when the scene is hinted in script for the same effect... without the mod. ;-)

Update: I just threw the text into Google translation and realised... those are part of the regular script, nothing ecchi about them. The file is just needed to add something like
window hide
scene cg kagome_h_2 with dissolve
pause 5
scene cg kagome_h_2_1 with dissolve
pause 5
stop music fadeout 5
to play the "h scene"... :-D

Last edited:

Deadxd908

Nov 28, 2018
Indeed, on this version of the game the mod works, even though there is no mod menu entry. I skipped to a known scene and some arts gets displayed (and automatically forwarded) and indeed with zero text. Even the Russian text seen in that unpacked folder (LMR_XXX\TextAsset\day*.txt) is not shown. Ironically I was unable to load saves from the Steam version. There must be some significant differences under the hood. So it's 91 MB for 15 (4 per heroine and only 3 for Kagome) full HD PNG images... :-D
Basically you can load up the unpacked images when the scene is hinted in script for the same effect... without the mod. ;-)

Update: I just threw the text into Google translation and realised... those are part of the regular script, nothing ecchi about them. The file is just needed to add something like

to play the "h scene"... :-D
Nice to see it worked out; have fun.

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes