1.80 star(s) 21 Votes

Advent Games

Living Together! with Imouto
Game Developer
Jun 6, 2023
Not an expert on the subject, but my read on public pubic preferences is that the untamed, ungroomed bush look is the least favorite look, even less than full bald, except some people who have a special interest in full blooming hair
Maybe in California. In Asian countries, pubic hair is normal and a sign that you're mature.

Talk to Dafne Keen
Gorgeous woman, gorgeous leaks.

Please put also some anal in your game ,incl. anal training
Anal training is on my long-term plans list, so not any time soon, but the mechanic will be implemented when the base vanilla stuff is done.

frepyou

Aug 4, 2018
needs to add digital store for delivery of food drink and period pads sis needs
took me a bit to realize i had to go to the mall to get her the itiems she needed
also need help figuring out stats of sister
trying to perv on her and her normal restores back to -20

Reactions: Advent Games

Advent Games

Living Together! with Imouto
Game Developer
Jun 6, 2023
needs to add digital store for delivery of food drink and period pads sis needs
took me a bit to realize i had to go to the mall to get her the itiems she needed
also need help figuring out stats of sister
trying to perv on her and her normal restores back to -20
A grocery delivery service. That's a good suggestion! I'll keep it in mind, thanks.

Try increasing her trust first to like 100+ or 200+. That will make it easier to increase her attraction to you :)

Hey, thanks for the good suggestion.

The game has potential. But if you start as Best Friend, the attraction points do not increase. So the game is pointless at the moment.
Try and increase her trust to 100+ at least first. As a Best Friend, you can increase her mood to good or superb without paying and you can weasel your way out of getting caught perving more frequently. A good or superb mood protects you from trust loss should a conversation go south. From the data I collected, Best Friend scores the average of all types but in only half the time. So it is a powerful type, but you need to play in to its strengths of easily increasing her mood.

Are there Any

Hello are there any sex scenes animations (penetration)?
There is no penetration, yet. Version 0.40 adds a handjob to evening intimacy. It's available on my SubscribeStar or you can wait for it to release to the public.

Kamet-69

Jan 31, 2020
this game seems to me like a lot of grind.
Can I already fuck her? if so, how?
there is a calendar for traking the period? can I impregnate her? if so, how?

1.80 star(s) 21 Votes