Ren'Py Abandoned In Another World with My Smartphone... Are We Serious? [Ch. 5Part2] [Bomba33]

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Bomba33

Sep 6, 2020
Main thread and mega link updated. I will submit a ticket and hope for the better. Have fun.

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Bomba33
We almost missed your post in the game request section - and deleted it - lol

Next time just update the game's thread (like you did) and report the game as an update - so us staff can add extra links and promote your game.

New links added and game was promoted! ;)

Thanks and Cheers

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
In Another World with My Smartphone... Are We Serious? [Ch. 4] [Bomba33] crunched

Original Size PC: 1,04 GB

Compressed Size PC: 96 MB
isekai-Chapter4-pc-crunched.zip: -

Compressed Size Mac: 79 MB

isekai-Chapter4-mac-crunched.zip: -

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools:
UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v2.1 (hngg@f95zone) -

SatanSama666

Aug 21, 2018
would rather have the characters look like the anime's koikatsu works the best but i wouldnt mind too much if it used honey select or ai shoujo models. The current characters look way to caucasian

linkhunter

Dec 13, 2017
wow first time seeing so much hate on a game a little sad to see people doing this, If people have such a big problem then why not make their own version of the game with another engine and asset when they have so much time to complain about this game

Bomba33 good luck on your game

Last edited:

koertman

Feb 3, 2018
wow first time seeing so much on a game a little sad to see people doing this, If people have such a big problem then why not make their own version of the game with another engine and asset when they have so much time to complain about this game

Bomba33 good luck on your game
i get you i find it a good game

tsukino_kage

Mar 31, 2018
OK, these are just my two cents.

I breezed through it and did not come to a single decision path. This is a Kinetic Novel. And those aren't a fun as an actual Visual Novel since those have some element of choice.

It sticks to the plot of the anime too much for good or ill, and I speak as someone who read all the English translated novels. It gets a LOT better in later stories. But if there's no sex then it just seems too... vanilla. That was one of the novel's issues, though after the marriage in the later books it was implied that you know what finally happened off screen.

The 3D engine character designs are awful. One of the big appeals of the anime was the character design. Everyone stood out and were generally great to look at. Here, they just get all lumped together and sometimes I don't know who is on screen. For what it's worth, the suggestion to use Koitatsu and other 2D engines might really be better.

I didn't encounter any bugs. For a game in development, that is a compliment.

Reactions: EZ8lt and Bomba33

Bomba33

Sep 6, 2020
OK, these are just my two cents.

I breezed through it and did not come to a single decision path. This is a Kinetic Novel. And those aren't a fun as an actual Visual Novel since those have some element of choice.

It sticks to the plot of the anime too much for good or ill, and I speak as someone who read all the English translated novels. It gets a LOT better in later stories. But if there's no sex then it just seems too... vanilla. That was one of the novel's issues, though after the marriage in the later books it was implied that you know what finally happened off screen.

The 3D engine character designs are awful. One of the big appeals of the anime was the character design. Everyone stood out and were generally great to look at. Here, they just get all lumped together and sometimes I don't know who is on screen. For what it's worth, the suggestion to use Koitatsu and other 2D engines might really be better.

I didn't encounter any bugs. For a game in development, that is a compliment.
In my country the Manga and the Novels aren't published; and seems no one have intention to do it. Some similitudes can't be avoided because the narrative would suffer, from my point ov view. In the main thread I have specifically written that it is a Kinetic Novel. I know how to end this game and it will be different from the novels.
And thank you for your criticism and compliment. I appreciate.

Bomba33

Sep 6, 2020
Bomba33
We almost missed your post in the game request section - and deleted it - lol

Next time just update the game's thread (like you did) and report the game as an update - so us staff can add extra links and promote your game.

New links added and game was promoted! ;)

Thanks and Cheers
Thanks to you. This is the first time that I have used the game request for an update. Last time, thanks to BaasB, I don't need to used it. Sorry for my mistake. Next time I will try to pay more attention.

Reactions: Twistty

XbfgX

Mar 30, 2019
OK I tend to ignore games with no sexual content but truth be told I really enjoyed this had me in stitches in places loved the characters, expressions and the story, yes it would be a nice bonus to bang the crap out all the girls but for me this was a great start and looking forward to the next update and that is a first for me with this type of game.
Bomba33 keep up the good work.

viclog1

Aug 5, 2016
Still not seeing the meaning of all this.
Beautiful art ok, interesting story ok: but this is a fu*°§ng ADULT GAMES forum, not some kind of Otaku's Sanctified and Forever Virgin Waifu paradise.

Last edited:
Reactions: Grimm96

Shawnchapp

Engaged Member
Modder
Feb 13, 2018
dev notes " Do not ask for Lewd Patch because nothing will be released here"

Sooooo there is sexual content but we just don't get it? am i reading that right?

Someone be a hero and pm a link to the uncensored version thanks :)

Reactions: Grimm96

RodrigoRandom1990

Sep 28, 2019
dev notes " Do not ask for Lewd Patch because nothing will be released here"

Sooooo there is sexual content but we just don't get it? am i reading that right?

Someone be a hero and pm a link to the uncensored version thanks :)
I could give you a link via PM as soon as I am able to send you one cause I have not done enough posts to do a PM.

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes