Unity Completed HENTAICRAFT [Final] [Sweetgames]

1.00 star(s) 3 Votes

zebruh

May 6, 2019
Ok maybe we don't need every shitty 50 cent bitcoin mining asset flip from steam on this website. 50 cents is really how much I bought this pile of garbage for to troll one my friends on his birthday lmao, don't play this.

riderfan097

May 12, 2019
So, for those asking about it, technically releasing this game, especially for free, isnt illegal. There have been several clones of Minecraft that were blatantly trying to trick k*ds into getting it, and those weren't removed.

This, however, should not have been released. Without even playing it, it seems like it's just using the source code from a Unity-based minecraft recreation, but it replaced the default character model with a hentai babe, as well as most likely adding a third-person camera controller by just slapping some premade code on there and not changing it. I came to this conclusion from the fact that most screenshots in the third person have a torch in the right hand corner. In base minecraft, if you go into third person, you dont see the block you are holding in the same spot you would see it if you were in third person. The third-person camera controller was probably just slapped on with no changes whatsoever.

My guess is that this is someone's first unity project or, more likely, a test game made to just try out the program that the creator decided to post online because "anime tiddy go brrrrrrrrrrrrrr"

thank you for coming to my TEDtalk.

EDIT: Just found out that this game was sold on Steam for 50 cents, possibly more. Yeah, this definitely seems like a game meant to trick horny people.

Last edited:
Dec 12, 2019
Wait i know that game.... I found it on steam on it's 0.3 Version and it was so buggy. You couldn't break blocs, the character jumped when you pressed the bar one ever 16 or so times and you had a 99% chance of having your camera lock at the front of the character for no reasons and forever

Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
Imma play it. :p

First impressions in 30 minutes.

* Key controls are partially hidden by bouncing boobs in config screen.
* Game crashed within 30 seconds of starting to play.

Last edited:

yandrei

Jan 26, 2018
>name hentaicraft
>no sexual conten
wat
should be named weebocraft/weebcraft or waifucraft

1.00 star(s) 3 Votes