Unity Completed Hentai Breeding Simulator [Final] [Cute Pen Games]

1.30 star(s) 10 Votes

Droxs

Jul 24, 2020
The words "praise" and "request deposit" are not visible on my monitor, and is there a cheat way to increase typing time?

Fazel

Jul 20, 2017
So some minigames with random animations that only contains a ragdoll of the female character.
NICE!

badazzx

Jun 4, 2019
If you ever see a game with the model shown in the first preview, it isn't even worth a download. Everything I've seen her in is a bad asset flip with terrible animations.

Reactions: 4ereNok

Fydo92

Aug 18, 2017
Looked cool until I saw that a typing accuracy minigame is a mandatory part of the game. Big oof.
My hands make a bazillion typos that I constantly have to fix (even when handwritten, somehow), it's not something I can practice my way out of, considering I did a 150k word text game for shits and giggles once, and used to write a lot more than that.
The best way I can explain it is that it's like my hands have a ping of like 700ms in a bad MMO and somehow also have "hand-dyslexia" at the same time, heh.

If there's a handicap/accessibility feature in the game to autowin that minigame or change it to something else, I'll give it a try, but otherwise nah.
You aren't missing much friend

Reactions: 4ereNok

charabit781

May 21, 2020
Typo minigame was so annoying prevent you to progress the game and this game was completed it that mean no further update so just ignore this game

tangre

Jun 13, 2017
So far it sucks. Minigames ruin H content, which I guess would be a problem if the H content was any good but it's not. There's no male model, so sex positions are just her floating in mid air flailing around. The "type the words" game is stupid too.

Dorvak

Jul 22, 2019
Dev with a big L on this one. Just scrap and start over. Wasting anymore time on this would be a tragedy

Jun 19, 2024
who is well versed in game files, can tell me which file is responsible for the mini-game so that it can be changed? because I do not know why it was invented such a stupid thing or at least increase the time for writing...

gogol1234

Sep 18, 2023
who is well versed in game files, can tell me which file is responsible for the mini-game so that it can be changed? because I do not know why it was invented such a stupid thing or at least increase the time for writing...
First page, cheat engine speedhack will allow you to make time go slower or faster.

Furthermore it's an Unity game, you can use Bepinex or melonloader, and install Unity explorer. Search F95 for UnityExplorer for a more detailed walkthrough on that.

Last edited:

BunnZy

Jun 17, 2021
Pros:
-Artstyle is sweet
-Its voiced
-Music is chill
-the concept is awsome it is like papers please style gameplay

Cons:
-sex animations are laughable, and considering this is a sex game it makes the game realy bad by default. Its like iff a football game had realy bad ball physics, or a racing game where the racing part got cut...
-realy realy short
-too simple
-the mechanics dont use logic its just a guessing game

It could be a great game, iff over time content gets added, and the game gets more complex and the Character bio will get expanded , and the sex animations totaly reworked from the core but as it stands dont waste time on this one for now.
The "art" are presets like the girls they use in the game r free to download and use thats also why many games use em...
Also there probs wont be any updates cus its done and w games like these you just cant expect anything so if ur waiting, dont.
And if ur hoping for H conent, stop hoping cus it WILL dissapoint you. The only "H" content are some boob flashes and some "sex" animation, which i believe is also a preset, that dont show anything exept some jiggle physics and movement of the character.

Last edited:
1.30 star(s) 10 Votes