4.50 star(s) 30 Votes

Besharia

May 6, 2018
To the people trying to get cheats to work just use save editor and give yourself like 50k credits and just purchase all the upgrades. One of which is infinite stamina so you can naruto run through the entire mansion all the time. Get the health upgrades and just run around the chick and tank damage. Also Purification is nice.

Krasue

Restless Spirit
Game Developer
Jun 22, 2019
Can you tell us anything about what the new project will be like? Will it still be horror/spooky-themed? Cause we need more horror stuff, in my opinion :whistle:
Yep! The next project is a horror project. I hope to make it scarier than this one.
still a great update though hyped for your next game!! (i hope its another male protagonist vs female assailant game)
Yes, it will be another game with a male protagonist.
I can't seem to get the reverse cowgirl one, is it only available in free mode, or do you get it randomly?
Reverse cowgirl is freemode only as I didn't want to randomize purification animations.

May 15, 2020
To the people trying to get cheats to work just use save editor and give yourself like 50k credits and just purchase all the upgrades. One of which is infinite stamina so you can naruto run through the entire mansion all the time. Get the health upgrades and just run around the chick and tank damage. Also Purification is nice.
What file am I putting in and what is the path? I don't see any compatible files.

Mcmanybucks

Jan 4, 2019
For some reason this cranks my PC up into hyperdrive..

all fans a-spinning, entire graphics card employed..

cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017

Try changing the settings and limiting the fps. Same thing happened to me and I limited the fps in the settings and it stopped. Try 30 fps or 90 or 120 or something like that but not 60 because for some reason 60 doesn't work.

Mcmanybucks

Jan 4, 2019
Try changing the settings and limiting the fps. Same thing happened to me and I limited the fps in the settings and it stopped. Try 30 fps or 90 or 120 or something like that but not 60 because for some reason 60 doesn't work.
Yea that worked, strange though.. My PC is by no means new but not even FFXIV gets it running like this.

Krasue

Restless Spirit
Game Developer
Jun 22, 2019
but not 60 because for some reason 60 doesn't work.
the 60fps cap does work since the latest update. Double-checked just now.

Try a different DirectX version. From my testing, that can be a major part of GPU overuse. Unfortunately that seems to be entirely reliant on what hardware you're using. My GPU's load is very low when the game is running. And yes, capping the framerate should alleviate the problem or remove it entirely. Next time I release something I'll make sure to cap the framerate by default to avoid confusion.

Reactions: cooldude33

cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017
Using virustotal there seems to be a backdoor in the game files. I do not know if its a false-positive or not.
Checked on virustotal and the only programs that detected a virus are two antiviruses I never heard of, Jiangmin and MaxSecure. When I googled these programs all of the results are people complaining that they detect pretty much everything as a virus, so I guess it's a false positive. None of the reputable (or at least mainstream) anti-viruses detected anything. If you're worried, ask a moderator to check.

dfgwg3

Aug 4, 2019
good game

====personal opinion bellow

bad jerk off game

i would like more if this would be a "normal" game without h scenes, yes one more generic game of this exacta same time, but hey the more the merrier

on the other hand, a hentai game....wasted potential, remove the ghost and knives transform her in a succubus, make her kill you be sex, 1231231 different scenes, cunnilingus, handjob, etc,etc,and of course 100% pov, different "grabs" replacing the knife attacks, sometimes she kiss you, sometimes she grabs your d, sometimes she jump with the pussy in your face, replace the hp bar by a horny bar

i know that there is people that like this mixture but don't work for me and i think for the most, would be way more successful if you chose one of another and do not keep in the middle

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
good game

====personal opinion bellow

bad jerk off game

i would like more if this would be a "normal" game without h scenes, yes one more generic game of this exacta same time, but hey the more the merrier

on the other hand, a hentai game....wasted potential, remove the ghost and knives transform her in a succubus, make her kill you be sex, 1231231 different scenes, cunnilingus, handjob, etc,etc,and of course 100% pov, different "grabs" replacing the knife attacks, sometimes she kiss you, sometimes she grabs your d, sometimes she jump with the pussy in your face, replace the hp bar by a horny bar

i know that there is people that like this mixture but don't work for me and i think for the most, would be way more successful if you chose one of another and do not keep in the middle
There is defeat sex once you unlock sex in the game. Rest of your post is just asking the dev to make a completely different game while also trying to pose as authority regarding the success of the game, in spite of majority of people who come by here clearly liking it.

4.50 star(s) 30 Votes