Unity Completed Hakurei Reimu Strip Game [v1.1] [SeireiART]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

StapleComm

Apr 24, 2020
And somehow you ruined suika game.
- the cursor moves with momentum for no reason
- the "next" box only shows the current emblem so there's no way to plan ahead
- the cursor doesn't go all the way to the edge so stacking unwanted pieces is impossible
- if you mute the music, you have to click elsewhere otherwise the drop button will also unmute

the only saving grace is that despite all these issues it's brain dead easy to strip Reimu. The incompetency of this game is sureal
Also weird physics, although it feels like each suika has it's own physics

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
Not a bad game. The physics can be wonky at times and those small pebble orbs can be really annoying. Surprisingly difficult for an ero game standard. Sooner or later, you will lose from clogging. There's should be something like a bombs / spell cards feature to clear those annoying pebbles that goes in line with "Touhou system."

Once you stripped her to nothing, there's no reason to keep playing unfortunately. It's just an endless game.

Gecy

Apr 30, 2020
Could be way better. There's no point in playing after you strip her, and no reason to replay.
Though I guess it was made in a week or so for shit and giggles, so for a one-time throwaway game it's okay.

Traveler14

Feb 18, 2020
I love Suika Game, played it for hours on Nintendo switch. To mix it with some lewd stuff is a good idea. Stripping works very good. Should have more girls in the game, different levels, some more easy to strip then others. Maybe some could respnd a bit more lewd and happy. The girl in this acts like she does not realy like beeing stripped. Kinda turns me off. I prefer if the girl likes it to do lewd things with me. So jeah more different girls, different personalitys, shy, confident, slut, smart that kind of different stuff, maybe some different clothes. Different levels. That would improve the game a lot. Besidesthat it works very good. This is fun. Sexy big boobs. I love boobs. 10 / 10 points. Best game. So jeah maybe more games like this in the future. Would be nice.

Vince_Tanka

Apr 17, 2019
complete and utter garbage:

controls and gameflow are slow af
the next tile preview shows you the actual tile yiur dropping
sounds are screachy garbage
music is a short annoying loop
art is questionable at best

the dev clearly never played the original

Last edited:
Dec 9, 2018
complete and utter garbage:

controls and gameflow are slow af
the next tile preview shows you the actual tile yiur dropping
sounds are screachy garbage
music is a short annoying loop
art is questionable at best
Certainly needs some refinement. That you cannot drop a ball right at the wall might be intentional, but the NEXT ball being the current ball has to be some bug. Not sure about a fusion of the balls taking 3 instead of only 2 balls. Music a a bit jarring, but the art looks good to me (eye of the beholder I guess).

the dev clearly never played the original
But how much do you need to know about the gameplay to make a nsfw version of it? Balls fall down. Balls fuse. Profit. Repeat till balls spill over.
Everything looks in order to me.

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes