Others Hackweight [v1.2] [NewMetrack]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Sum Gi

Nov 10, 2017
Could have sworn we just went over how everything is someone's fetish.
I'm quite an accepting person. I understand that even if I find something unappealing, others might like it. I mean really, isn't that what a fetish is? Something that seems gross to anyone who doesn't get it? I'm not a fan of fat fetish or inflation, like this game bears proudly, but I wouldn't kinkshame people for being into those things. Hell, there are plenty of things I like that would make the general public's blood run cold. Really it would be nice if we could all just understand each other and get along? All these games exist in the realm of fantasy after all, no one is being hurt. We should all agree not to shame others for desires they can't help. Why, we should celebrate our differences proudly! We should strive for a world of peace, not judgement. And it is with contentment and conviction that I say, even in such a world

wanting to fuck Orisa makes you an unperson.

Reactions: Futa2BxKaine

Kinjiru

Sep 30, 2018
I've got a very beefy computer and this game just runs terribly on it for some reason. I also found having to remember and enter commands to be awkward. Not having an easy save function was a big minus also.

cheezed

Sep 28, 2019
Just when you think you know all the fetishes out there, something pops up that you've never heard of before

Don't get me wrong, I am not saying there is anything wrong with this fetish, just saying this is legitimately the first time I've ever seen and heard of this specific fetish
it was incredibly niche when I first encountered it circa 2006-07, but thanks to global increases in weight, it's far more visible than before, even if the proportion of chubby chasers and whatnot has probably remained relatively stable by comparison.

Anyhow...

We need more weight gaining and tits with ass expanding games on F95zone!!!!
I kind of hope that f95 can act as a booster for games from places like weight-gaming that are enjoyable for a wider audience and are good/promising enough to deserve more attention. There's been several projects in the past that would've benefited from the extra eyeballs here ( immediately comes to mind).

• Red Heart
Reactions: Hattyta
2.00 star(s) 1 Vote