Others Hackweight [v1.2] [NewMetrack]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Centhionic

Only for good, Never for evil
Uploader
Sep 19, 2021
iIlpmn.png

Overview:
Introducing "Hackweight"- an Overwatch Weight Gain game! In Hackweight you play as Sombra, using your hacking abilities to fatten up some of the ladies from Overwatch! Hackweight features Mei, D.va, Mercy, Kiriko, Tracer, and Ashe as character levels, each boasting 4 stages of weight gain. Use your hacking abilities to unlock each stage of weight gain, and earn 2 weight gain sequences per girl! Future characters are planned- stay tuned! This game is a unique keyboard-clicker type game, in which you generate hack score by simply typing on the keyboard. Utilize various plugins to further generate hack score and progress to the next stage of weight gain- though be mindful of the timer in doing so!​

Thread Updated: 2024-01-17
Release Date: 2023-11-29
Developer: NewMetrack -
Censored: No
Version: 1.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -

SemiFapAbstinence thanks for the link

Yrm43M.png 8c_lQ8.png EsZ4h4.png TElHhz.png A6jFw2.png tepwor.png j0WdHd.png _Jv9em.png

Last edited by a moderator:

terirheken

Jan 7, 2019
you think the internet cannot surprise you anymore ... and then you open your browser, go to F95 and bam! :D
I can't actually fully comprehend what I'm looking at here.
Is there an actual audience for stuff like this?
Serious curiosity, no attempt at shaming or whatnot.
But that's really a thing I cannot wrap my head around.

Tamsay

Feb 28, 2023
But that's really a thing I cannot wrap my head around.
When you think of all the audiences looking for snuff, inflation, guro, scat, childification (not to even mention the 'p' word), farting and so on and on, fattening doesn't feel as horrible any longer. There literally are stories about husbands making sure that their wife gets obese because they like it. Still weird to me.

terirheken

Jan 7, 2019
When you think of all the audiences looking for snuff, inflation, guro, scat, childification (not to even mention the 'p' word), farting and so on and on, fattening doesn't feel as horrible any longer. There literally are stories about husbands making sure that their wife gets obese because they like it. Still weird to me.
True, kinda forgot about all this stuff

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote