Assssg

Mar 12, 2019
I was debating supporting them for a month or whatever to try this game, but if they're going to throw tantrums and threaten people like that, I don't think I'm going to bother. An AI RPGM whatever just isn't worth the headache.
yeah i agree

Orachi-Games

Jul 25, 2024
orachi is just a whiney brat. also i when i found out about ToD it looked like fun (despite being ai) but the fact they locked behind wall. was think of support just to get it but after how they been acting as of late i think not. act like a brat get treated like one
This sound more Whiney than anything I said.
But hey, treat a person as trash, get handled as trash.
Like you said. But only thing I see things is "Orachi is brat, Orachi is that, Orachi is this" like I'm the devil himself lol.
It's kinda funny.

But yeh honestly every time I wanted to give you all things, I see horrible things from this community towards me and others.

Assssg

Mar 12, 2019
Like you said. But only thing I see things is "Orachi is brat, Orachi is that, Orachi is this" like I'm the devil himself lol.
It's kinda funny.

But yeh honestly every time I wanted to give you all things, I see horrible things from this community towards me and others.
You literally steal from other people by using ai. And have enough money to ACTUALLY hire arts. Also I find funny that you literally created an account just to say something on here. besides everyone is right anyways.

Gabriel2803

Jan 24, 2022
It's kinda funny.

Nick handles it better than you, even Jupitarian launched Fataclysm and he interacts with this forum and takes feedback from it despite being pirated and so on with other AI game content creators. "I wanted to give you all things" straw man arguments all over again. if you can't handle criticism you shouldn't engage on this anyways. You just you want an echo chamber of yes man, nobody is dying over some bucks spent on your Patreon.

Last edited:

Assssg

Mar 12, 2019
Nick handles it better than you, even Jupitarian launched Fataclysm and he interacts with this forum and takes feedback from it despite being pirated and so on with other AI game content creators. "I wanted to give you all things" strawman arguments all over again.
So true! also I need to thank you mate, because I just looked fataclysm and it looks really good (I have a weight gain fetish lmao). But yeah I agree with your sentimen. If ya see Critcism you don’t like just ignore it. If made art and someone says it sucks i believe them because I agree and if someone gives me criticism on how to do it better I follow it or at least I listen. No body like a yes man/men, because they arent really giving you criticism they are only stroking your ego so they can get brownie points. (Holy shit why did type out long as thing lmao).

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
Nick handles it better than you, even Jupitarian launched Fataclysm and he interacts with this forum and takes feedback from it despite being pirated and so on with other AI game content creators. "I wanted to give you all things" straw man arguments all over again. if you can't handle criticism you shouldn't engage on this anyways. You just you want an echo chamber of yes man, nobody is dying over some bucks spent on your Patreon.

Nick had a complete 180 with how he dealt with it, which was really surprising. He also didn't go apeshit to the point of not giving a demo version at all anymore, and nick actually had a full version leaked and not a public demo version. People tried really hard to convince me that this game isn't just a picture viewer, yes while true it isn't with having "gameplay" elements, that's the main feature of the game, it's to see various stages of growth.

It is what it is though, just because you have a couple of bad apples in a community you interact with, doesn't mean most of them are bad, bad apples in communities will always be a thing, it doesn't make most/all of the community bad, punishing the whole community because of a couple of bad apples is the worst kind of take you can do, it never works out, and only hurts the people that suppported you.

Also, coming on to a forum you know is "toxic", is just cope, why even bother interacting at all?, you know what you're getting into, comes off more as venting, and a "ha I showed them", I'd say it comes of more cringe than anything.

I agree with what Gabriel said here, you just want an echo chamber, which is nice and all, but 90% of the time you'll just see *gasp* people that support you. That's good and all but you fail to get constructive feedback, because echo chambers usually have the yes men or as I like to call them the circle jerkers, people can be TOO loyal afterall.

Assssg

Mar 12, 2019
Nick had a complete 180 with how he dealt with it, which was really surprising. He also didn't go apeshit to the point of not giving a demo version at all anymore, and nick actually had a full version leaked and not a public demo version. People tried really hard to convince me that this game isn't just a picture viewer, yes while true it isn't with having "gameplay" elements, that's the main feature of the game, it's to see various stages of growth.

It is what it is though, just because you have a couple of bad apples in a community you interact with, doesn't mean most of them are bad, bad apples in communities will always be a thing, it doesn't make most/all of the community bad, punishing the whole community because of a couple of bad apples is the worst kind of take you can do, it never works out, and only hurts the people that suppported you.

Also, coming on to a forum you know is "toxic", is just cope, why even bother interacting at all?, you know what you're getting into, comes off more as venting, and a "ha I showed them", I'd say it comes of more cringe than anything.

I agree with what Gabriel said here, you just want an echo chamber, which is nice and all, but 90% of the time you'll just see *gasp* people that support you. That's good and all but you fail to get constructive feedback, because echo chambers usually have the yes men or as I like to call them the circle jerkers, people can be TOO loyal afterall.
Indeed I agree. I also agree about the bad apples bit. I know they’re some that good and some that are bad. As the saying goes “you take the good with the bad”. i Still find funny that orachi literally made an Account to post on a “toxic Form.” Think “haha I owned these fuckers. Now to go back to my yes men to fix my pride.” learning to accept criticism is the first step to being a true artist. It shows that no matter what you are seeing other point of views on your stuff and learning to do better. Also this site sucks when comes to mobile on autocorrec, because sometimes it does form the words completely.

21_chan

Jul 21, 2018
Damn, sorry for saying this but this whole situation is quite hilarious for me , using AI that steals other artist works to train, then create multiple games ( just looked at his Patreon if you are wandering how low effort AI images are just see how many shit he is juggling there) then put everything behind pay wall and saying piracy of his game is bad :ROFLMAO:.
seems he read this thread so let me give you a piece of my mind kid
A. at best you are using a shared art (if not stolen from the artist ) and putting behind pay wall, is that another form of piracy??
B. at this point piracy is advertisement for you since you are so bad at doing it yourself (he attacks people even when they share the demo)
btw I absolutely love the fact that he has hidden his earning on Patroen :LOL: i wonder why??
we have bad devs but truly he takes the cake for being the worst. (my English is bad I know)

Reactions: Assssg

Assssg

Mar 12, 2019
Damn, sorry for saying this but this whole situation is quite hilarious for me , using AI that steals other artist works to train, then create multiple games ( just looked at his Patreon if you are wandering how low effort AI images are just see how many shit he is juggling there) then put everything behind pay wall and saying piracy of his game is bad :ROFLMAO:.
seems he read this thread so let me give you a piece of my mind kid
A. at best you are using a shared art (if not stolen from the artist ) and putting behind pay wall, is that another form of piracy??
B. at this point piracy is advertisement for you since you are so bad at doing it yourself (he attacks people even when they share the demo)
btw I absolutely love the fact that he has hidden his earning on Patroen :LOL: i wonder why??
we have bad devs but truly he takes the cake for being the worst. (my English is bad I know)
Indeed. Also your English isn’t bad here. It’s well written in my opinion and I don’t see any errors here really.

Reactions: 21_chan

firesoul10

Feb 9, 2020
While I don't fully agree on the premise that AI art is theft (human artists also learn by referencing work they may or may not have permission to imitate, it's not like the AI models just copy and paste bits of images together), the premise of denying demo versions because as few as one person misbehaved is simply petty imo

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
While I don't fully agree on the premise that AI art is theft (human artists also learn by referencing work they may or may not have permission to imitate, it's not like the AI models just copy and paste bits of images together), the premise of denying demo versions because as few as one person misbehaved is simply petty imo
Pretty much what hapened was, it was put on here, someone on his discord notified him of it via text or phone, text more likely I'd say. Then he assumed it was a paid version (it was the publiclily available version, plus there were links to his different pages) and didn't look and lost his shit and said that this was the 2nd time his content had been leaked/talked about being leaked, and because of it, would not make any more free content.

On his discord, he said that if anyone thinks I went apeshit you can just leave. You know going apeshit isn't when you overreact to something and just assume everything of what someone notified you of is true, even though that's exactly what happend. Later on he did continue to post the free content again, demo version has been completed with the amount it was getting a long time ago (deluxe version), and the full version is also complete.

Yeah generally when even someone I really trust and respect tells me something, I do my own research to find out if it's true, I don't just believe them instantly.

Last edited:
Reactions: Assssg

firesoul10

Feb 9, 2020
[...] Later on he did continue to post the free content again, demo version has been completed with the amount it was getting a long time ago (deluxe version), and the full version is also complete.

[...]
That does make things a bit better, at least. I'll confess to not having done a ton of in-depth research into this situation myself. At the end of the day it's a GTS game and I'm only really interested in the BE part. Yeah- jumping to conclusions doesn't do anyone good.

firesoul10

Feb 9, 2020
Well, I tried the demo. Not a fan of the minigames I got to. Only the second seemed consistent, the third didn't seem to have any sort of feedback on survival mechanisms that I could find, and the tax on save scumming in part 2 just killed it for me. The bullet hell is already borderline impossible due to RPGM jank, don't tax me like this game makes sense to play without saving after every single game. And the images being double encrypted is just icing on the cake. I attempted to see them first, but the game was bullshit. Not sad this game hasn't been pirated, because I'm not missing out on a game, and the dev wasn't missing out on a sale. Maybe the full game has something the demo doesn't to make this nonsense reasonable, but I doubt it.

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
Well, I tried the demo. Not a fan of the minigames I got to. Only the second seemed consistent, the third didn't seem to have any sort of feedback on survival mechanisms that I could find, and the tax on save scumming in part 2 just killed it for me. The bullet hell is already borderline impossible due to RPGM jank, don't tax me like this game makes sense to play without saving after every single game. And the images being double encrypted is just icing on the cake. I attempted to see them first, but the game was bullshit. Not sad this game hasn't been pirated, because I'm not missing out on a game, and the dev wasn't missing out on a sale. Maybe the full game has something the demo doesn't to make this nonsense reasonable, but I doubt it.

It's got quite a lot more, plus endings. I just found a way around the game and cheated it, not worth the pain sweat and tears otherwise.

firesoul10

Feb 9, 2020
We could, but Orachi is too busy fighting imaginary enemies and holding his "game" on ransom if it gets leaked.
Holding it hostage. A ransom is the sum of money one pays someone to get a hostage back. There isn't really a ransom in this hostage situation, since Orachi hasn't declared a number of purchases/pledges that'd cause them to back down on the threat.