SolidDoc

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2018
Cool, second mission already feels impossible to me, how am I supposed to damage the torchbearer enough in 4 turns?

This is probably the worst case scenario when it comes to crits

SolidDoc

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2018
I think I had pretty much glancing blows across the board
Must have been one hell of a luck streak then. He does not get to live more than 2 turns usually. Need to check if all 4 turns go with glances results in a loss, but i have run that stage like a million times already with all the testing and have yet to fail it

SolidDoc

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2018
First time playing the game and I get an error every single time an enemy attacks.
Oops, this one slipped by me. My bad.
I have updated Gdrive builds with the fix. Gonna reupload the mirrors shortly
P.S. Everything is updated with the fix

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Unregistered

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
GodAmongKings-0.20
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

DBAV

Jul 22, 2017
Thoughts on v20:

My only complain is about the Kreios-Cassandra relationship, I understand he is pushing her borders with a different belief system and she's trying to accept it but I fear this relationship is going to enter a violent tsundere territory soon.

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
God among Kings [v0.20] [SolidDoc]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- -

Mac:
- -

SolidDoc

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2018
GoldenEyeDrake So many answers would fall into major spoiler category, so you will have to wait to see them answered.
When it comes to different Lords, that's one of the main pillars I was building the game around. All of them will have their own event line. I also love exploring and clashing different personalities/beliefs, although it's hard to make my brain twist to that to make it not as forced as it currently is.
I don't think I am going to do flashbacks, these always seemed cheap to me. We will be getting some insight, mostly by dialogues, and once i catch up with the glossary to that point, also sprinkle in some info there. And I am a huge mythology nerd, so I will have fun filling those once we get to that part of the game.

DBAV No violent tsundering, don't worry.

nozu I have tried but failed miserably at animations. With all the mods and whistles even cgs are tough for on my own.
I don't think I will delve into that territory anytime soon, there are far too many more pressing issues on the horizon.

blablubiblub

Nov 1, 2017
I made enough sacrifices to the rng gods to progress a lot, but I have one big issue, there seem to be very few save slots and no scene replay. Or am I blind?

DBAV

Jul 22, 2017
I made enough sacrifices to the rng gods to progress a lot, but I have one big issue, there seem to be very few save slots and no scene replay. Or am I blind?
There's a big REPLAY next to the COUNCIL tab but it reproduces the complete scene not only the sex part so you might not register it as a normal gallery.

SolidDoc

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2018
To be fair, the start is probably the hardest part so far. Especially if you don't know what you're doing

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
tried to fight the deserters and the game errors out on an infinite loop cant ignore and move forward.

edit:
only seems to happen for that battle, not the bandits

Last edited:

SolidDoc

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2018
tried to fight the deserters and the game errors out on an infinite loop cant ignore and move forward.
Can you pass me the save so i can take a look? Doesn't matter if the battle is there, just need the game to be at that point where the spawn

SolidDoc

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2018
here ya go
Thank you, I will take a look
P.S. I have made a quick data fix, only Gdrive link is updated right now, since i am trying to figure out what causes it. Is the save originally made in earlier versions of the game? I can't get it to happen in later ones

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 22 Votes