RPGM Findom Queen (JOI/Femdom/NTR ) [Development Thread]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

vincanity

Mar 16, 2018
Just found this thread, this game sounds like it will be pretty epic! I will give it a play when you have an initial release, ans I am very open to supporting on Patreon!

• Red Heart
Reactions: guttermind

guttermind

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2023
Will this game be playable on android? it looks very good design wise i usually hate joi ganes cause it just press this then they do scene and then click on next scene and repeat.

Will there also be hardcore scenes or just vanilla? and i hope if mini games if included a skippable ? i hate them so much ruins games.
yes, i'll be porting the game to android but not right away. Right now most of the scenes are relatively vanilla femdom after i redid them but i plan to add a few more hardcore ones later on

Ashynobi

Apr 23, 2023
Oh, and sorry for asking i'm just sooo hyped by the game, what fetishes will there be in the game? Except feet and ballbusting i'm not sure about the rest. In any case, really love what i've seen from the game so far, seems like it's gonna be a personal favorite

• Red Heart
Reactions: SlaveOfDirtyFeet

guttermind

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2023
Oh, and sorry for asking i'm just sooo hyped by the game, what fetishes will there be in the game? Except feet and ballbusting i'm not sure about the rest. In any case, really love what i've seen from the game so far, seems like it's gonna be a personal favorite
The usual ones: foot fetish, body worship, spit play, SPH, voyeurism; some CBT, NTR(avoidable). I also plan to add some optional scat and watersports content.

Hugoffc

Dec 28, 2020
Hi bro). I am an anime editor/montager. I have already written here, but I would like to sincerely help you with this project. Maybe make illustrations?, trailer (video trailer), in-game video scenes, or something else that will help you). Is there any way I can contact you? (preferably discord, instagram) :coffee:

guttermind

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2023
Hi bro). I am an anime editor/montager. I have already written here, but I would like to sincerely help you with this project. Maybe make illustrations?, trailer (video trailer), in-game video scenes, or something else that will help you). Is there any way I can contact you? (preferably discord, instagram) :coffee:
really appreciate it but i don't need any help at the moment ;D

Reactions: Hugoffc
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote