Unseenatlas

Jan 23, 2021
For those who are struggling to beat the levels, the game gives you a 'I win' button in the form of the penguin droid (should be the last key on the number row) for 20000 points. To get to those 20k points you should just rely on Big turrets (4) and road blocks (2).

Big turrets deal significantly more damage than any other unit in the game. They're also cannot be destroyed by enemies (or yourself). Simply put as many Big turrets as you can as close together as possible. Then put as many roadblocks in front of the cluster of turrets as you want. You can stack roadblocks by pressing 2 without moving. Roadblocks are cheap and probably have more health than swordmasters.

Once you're set up, you can spam generators until you reach 20k then call in the penguin droid.
this only works for the first three levels, after this its basically setting up turrets, placing as many roadblocks as possible, and spamming your units as well as spamming your 1 key.

Reactions: ChupacabraGonzales

RAZER702o

Oct 14, 2023
The game is pretty is easy tbh, ain't that hard. I feel like this is one of those games that were made just to give it to the fans so they can have something a little different at the moment, while the dev took a long vacation trip instead of working on a new game.

Screenshot 2024-01-26 170449.png

RAZER702o

Oct 14, 2023
this only works for the first three levels, after this its basically setting up turrets, placing as many roadblocks as possible, and spamming your units as well as spamming your 1 key.
Here's my strat, when you started immeadietly upgrade the Generator while move to the right and catch up with the zombies and soon as you see them, shoot them.

keep upgrading the generator until you see the spider woman zombie, once you see her go back and shoot her couple times while you go back.

Once you got to the frontline of your zone place the big turret as well as keep upgrading the generator, and place more turret and so on and so on.

Once you got at least 5-6 big turret next to each other, place the barricade up front of those turrets, You just need 1 barricade up front of those turrets and 1-2 barricade inside the turrets or withtin the turrets and also keep upgrading the generator!

if the barricade broke, build it again.

once you got enough money, i reccomend you to upgrade machine gun lady, after quite some time your generator at least already max level.

After that, farm more money, once you got enough at least 30000, buy the penguin, 3 machine gun lady, and 2 medics.

That's all.

Reactions: scellytr

another58

Feb 13, 2023
there is a way to win the final game without using penguin (-) cuz some might think it is a cheat mode:
1. spamming big gun (4) and blocks (2) as much as possible to def the house
2. once the generator (1) get at least lv100 and your big guns just kill the big boss (they need quite some time to respawn),
summon as much number 9 girls as possible (she does the biggest aoe damage but she's slow af) and summon 2-3 number 8 girls (she's the fastest and also push the other slow girls before her go on quickly)
there you have it, a group of number 9 fast run + aoe damage can deal the source without being body block by the zombies + no need to upgrade anything

htakara82

Apr 14, 2020
so finished the game and unlocked the gallery and..... there's really not much to see, disappointing, deleting it :T

Crackgear

Oct 14, 2018
GuroGameGuy, question... why does every new game you make always look and act different than the last. Its like you always change artstyles

mac677

Sep 3, 2019
use cheatengine for cheat, you can find the money variable when you scan for Double (or All) and usually after 2 scans
not sure what im doing wrong i would put the money value then when it increases i would put in the value and press next scan i get nothing

Reactions: shiruken

potatoesking

Jun 20, 2023
not sure what im doing wrong i would put the money value then when it increases i would put in the value and press next scan i get nothing
if you scan only for "4 Bytes" as value type you won't find it, the money value has type "Double" or if you want to be safe just select "All" for the value type

you can also enable "Pause the game while scanning" to make it easier

LemOsa

Apr 16, 2018
The game is pretty is easy tbh, ain't that hard. I feel like this is one of those games that were made just to give it to the fans so they can have something a little different at the moment, while the dev took a long vacation trip instead of working on a new game.

View attachment 3868351
Demo for another game, fog city, is already out. This dev is really active

2.60 star(s) 7 Votes