VoidWalkerZ

Sep 30, 2019
did I do this right? I downloaded the mega and copied the patch files over to the exe folder but its talking about failing to load system config file... it does this with and without locale emulator

EDIT: after reading the messed up text file it appears Ill need to grab the actual game and copy these to it... lol guess I should read more stuff.

VoidWalkerZ

Sep 30, 2019
I just want to suggest that (I'd suggest visiting the Patreon and getting the actual program instead of attempting to spam the site) would give a much better mtl of this game. Just reading the v1.8 doc has me cringing at how terrible it is.

DuniX

Dec 20, 2016
I just want to suggest that (I'd suggest visiting the Patreon and getting the actual program instead of attempting to spam the site) would give a much better mtl of this game. Just reading the v1.8 doc has me cringing at how terrible it is.
Google and Deepl can probably give good results also but it depends on how Translator++ handles and formats things that is then sent.
I have been interested by Sugoi but it will probably melt my computer.

VoidWalkerZ

Sep 30, 2019
Google and Deepl can probably give good results also but it depends on how Translator++ handles and formats things that is then sent.
I have been interested by Sugoi but it will probably melt my computer.
yeah... it is pretty nasty on it if it isn't good enough. You need like 4GB of Ram minimum. I ran several text files through it on my CPU though which was pretty bad as well using YOJET. I was overall pretty happy with its results for a visual novel.

Aristocrat5

May 3, 2019
I'll see if I can't run it through Sugoi myself, my GPU is quite powerful and I should have more than enough RAM.

Last edited:

VoidWalkerZ

Sep 30, 2019
I'll see if I can't run it through Sugoi myself, my GPU is quite powerful and I should have more than enough RAM.
Im gonna see about finding a way to get only the lines that show up in game into a text file. that will make it 100x easier since sugoi itself only runs 1 line at a time. Using Yojetas an intermediary lets you translate full text files as long as you format them right.

VoidWalkerZ

Sep 30, 2019
so the premium version is by far superior to the current free versions, here is an attached trans of the first file I did just to showcase how good it is.

Aristocrat5

May 3, 2019
Ah, so that's how it's done, thank you. It would be nice if the Patreon page actually told you that. 3 bucks a month for better than normal MTL doesn't sound that bad.

May 15, 2020
Uh, something about a save pops up, then the game pops up a black screen, stays there for a couple seconds, then goes away. Wut

May 15, 2020
Just found this game's actual current version and it's priced at over $60 lmao. Never buying that. I officially give up on this game. What a shame.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote