OmniGooner

Jul 6, 2024
Now that this topic been brought on hand, I got a question for people in this thread for funsies.

Do you prefer Titfucks or Buttjobs/Hotdogging?
(I'm pretty much a Tittyfuck person ;))
Titfucks are awesome but there's just something about clapping your dog between two fat buns that you just find kinda rare as opposed to Titjobs.

I would say I'm more into jiggly round asses and to my delight, Cassie and Brenda are definitely my type of gals :coffee:

Reactions: kamikazedrew

Xanatos

May 6, 2019
Now that this topic been brought on hand, I got a question for people in this thread for funsies.

Titty fucks are my absolute favorite, probably because that's the first nut I busted with a woman because she was too scared to have sex, but she had huge knockers. I actually enjoy them just as much as sex, it's just a bit more selfish because the woman gets close to nothing from it except pleasing you.

I love the way Breadman goes about this sacred art too, his scenes are awesome, and I know he's gone heavy with it with Leslie, but please, my man...keep 'em coming!

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023

I rather dislike both. but i dislike titfucks slightly more.
need moist warm hole.

although if you have a fictionally large penis then you can combine titjob with blowjob. but I am having hard time accurately imagining how it would be

4.50 star(s) 154 Votes