Unity Coerced Hero Chronicles: Escape from Everia [v0.1.1] [Shy_Kyriu]

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Rat-attack

Aug 18, 2020
I understand accusing Art being AI'ed when you have multiple CG's with one to many fingers or arms but text .....doing so from just one example in an basically proof of concept version rather than an finished and highly polished final version? Bruh should just have the completed box ticked on latest updates and stay away from anything where the dev isn't an native english speaker then.

On another note, looks like a good first release to me CristK97 , I saw in an previous post that you said the game is going to have a femdom focus. Is it going to be only femdom or will there be some switching around and such?
Additionally do you have any ideas if the femdom will go into fart, foot sniffing, chastity, pegging, trap/futa or sissification stuff in the future? (If so will any of it be avoidable/way to turn it off?) Or be more just femdom in terms of the positions and dialogue?

Reactions: CristK97

CristK97

Game Developer
Oct 1, 2022
I understand accusing Art being AI'ed when you have multiple CG's with one to many fingers or arms but text .....doing so from just one example in an basically proof of concept version rather than an finished and highly polished final version? Bruh should just have the completed box ticked on latest updates and stay away from anything where the dev isn't an native english speaker then.

On another note, looks like a good first release to me CristK97 , I saw in an previous post that you said the game is going to have a femdom focus. Is it going to be only femdom or will there be some switching around and such?
Additionally do you have any ideas if the femdom will go into fart, foot sniffing, chastity, pegging, trap/futa or sissification stuff in the future? (If so will any of it be avoidable/way to turn it off?) Or be more just femdom in terms of the positions and dialogue?
Next release there will be a parry sistem (and other changes to combat), there will be a chance to be able to fuck the girls.

As far as the femdom gose, it will mostly be tame stuff, from what you listed maybe pegging and smell/pheromones, if it fits the girl. Some stuff will be wierd or extreme for some but it will be obvious what to avoid... (If you intentionaly jump into a tentacle pit 10 times you deserve everythig that will happen XD)

Sidmanc

Jul 8, 2024
Alright, I put the texts through a few online AI checkers and it came out negative. My bad, I'm clearly in the wrong here, so I do indeed apologize. I should've noticed that there were a lot of typos in the texts, AI doesn't make them.

Plot twist though, I'm not a luddite but an AI bro, so what I'm trying to do is find hypocritical creators who are generally against it but might use it in secret.
Well, off to check Crisis Point's texts using those detectors, maybe I'll have better luck next time.

PaNiq

Dec 3, 2017
Alright, I put the texts through a few online AI checkers and it came out negative. My bad, I'm clearly in the wrong here, so I do indeed apologize. I should've noticed that there were a lot of typos in the texts, AI doesn't make them.

Plot twist though, I'm not a luddite but an AI bro, so what I'm trying to do is find hypocritical creators who are generally against it but might use it in secret.
Well, off to check Crisis Point's texts using those detectors, maybe I'll have better luck next time.
How about you get a real job instead?

Handwoven7821

Jun 15, 2023

Credit where credit is due. You did great, admitting your wrongdoing, very admirable.
If I were you, my next step would be to accumulate lots of proof before making an inquiry via a private contact channel.
Then posting an accusation would be a whole load more justified, with the claim from both sides or lack thereof.

May luck be with you.

Reactions: Sidmanc
4.70 star(s) 3 Votes