RPGM - Completed - Alice in LewdLand [v1.77] [Bar Viola Cat]

1. 4.00 star(s)

DenyDeYeeto

I've completed the game on 95%
    ==================
    alice has good art and style, there are many npcs and enemies that are nice to look at, they also have small description in the archive.
    little h-content (for example there is not a single alice featured threesome or foursome scene in the game)
    non animated h-attacks are not a bad thing because they would make actual h-scenes less special.
    many clothes options but few underwear options. in general i liked it, outfits are fine.
    ==================
    alice in lewdland atmosphere and setting. melancholic vibe of the magic world drowning in madness and meeting it's end. music besides just being very good, plays big part in it
    also as the story progresses people's dialogues and looks are changing
    world feels like real magic and mystery where werid stuff that doesn't make sense happen
    ==================
    gameplay - generic jrpg with h-attacks. weakness system: enemies have resists/weakness to particular weapon damage types, magic, specific h-attacks. has some unbalanced easy to obtain weapons and attacks from common enemies that can stun for 4 turns
    puzzles - they are not hard, sometimes can be annoying, had to read walkthrough 2 times. also there are chests that has stat pills in it and they accesible only after defeating ex boss and obtaining out of bounds walking ability, which is really dumb, why would i need stats after already beating the game.
    choices - plenty of choices, although i don't think they change anything important.
    ==================
    this game feels like there's could have been more as author has shown he can make me feel story about twisted minds and eerie magical world, but i'm still fine with how it is
    thanks to author of fan translation lohu1
  2. 3.00 star(s)

momoma

Played it to what I believe is half of it (found 2 MacGuffins out of 4) but then stopped because I got bored. Take this review for what it is.

the bad :
    - For a game that relies SO MUCH on H-attacks, it saddly lacks on any imagery. Ennemies can kiss, hug, lift your skirt, carress you everywhere and shove their dick in you. You can even do all of this willingly to attack them but there is NOTHING. No animation, no pics, juste a sentence describing the action. It's a little... sad... Missed opportunity imo.

- H-scenes out of battles then. From what I seen, they are to sparse and rare. Also they're a little poor. Only one or two cg for a scene, with barely any text with it.

- Pregnancy is disapointing. You can get impregnated, and it takes a bit of time before your belly grows. But then you're immediately teleported to a hospital to give birth. Can't play around with a pregnant MC if that's you're thing.

The good :
    - MC fairly cute I guess
    - Customisable with clothes (each give a specific bonus skill) and tits can get bigger thanks to an item
    - Game tries to be at least A LITTLE creative with the dungeons, puzzles and quests (but can be bothersome for more impatient players without a guide).

TL,DR : Game is not entirely bad, but it's not really fappable. Stopped playing when I realised that.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

HurriKaneJohns

I love puzzles, but I hate looping rooms. Great art & game play, but the looping rooms hurts my head to much I had to drop this game. I also hate the hotel event because I could not understand what to do.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

SillyHotRPG

A very simple gameplay but that game has some surprises on later levels:
    1) pregnancy in gameplay (a rare feature in games)
    2) different clothes (not a bad clothes system)
    3) dynamical boobs size (a rare element in games)
    4) interesting combat system (but there's no GFX for sex skills :'( )
    5) Slow corruption system

Still there's not so much GFX but okay (it's cute).

The game has potential.
    I wanna to give 3 stars for that game but +1 star for gameplay surprises.
  5. 2.00 star(s)

Greatazuredragon

More than 40 minutes of gameplay and the only 'lewd' scenes so far were one masturbation scene, and one urination scene.

The gameplay is pretty basic RPG standart fare with nothing exceptional about it.