Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
It's a great game IMO. Yes grindy at times. Dlc makes it way less grindy. As if it is good to be here I got the thumbs up
I never liked it because of the fate all the "brides" and "mc" share in the game, until the last mc in the game ... it was a full sad ride. It was good but it could have been better without that.

• Angry
Reactions: Duke Greene

sharpys

May 21, 2017
The most generic Japanese Turn-based series ever. It's so generic, it constantly needs to use eroge to crop up it's own existence, becoming the definition of sex sells.

Dunken122

Jul 20, 2018
What was censored? I played on the PSP but barely remember it.
I don't personally remember this one being censored that hard. Agarest Zero was handled well, and well.... we are not going to even think about Agarest 2, especially how they butchered the pc version...

arkhemis

Game Developer
Oct 27, 2019
Already played all franchise except the latest one that have all loli heroines (not my thing...lol)...
But joke aside, even tho this no sexual content but this franchise also had many fan services and still fun to play it. We can marries through generation with many waifus of the choices, but the one I hate with this series is the concept... All protag and his wive along with their other harem always got same fate... Die after MC have a son as next playable MC that literally will have same fate as their predecessor...

Doublefrost

Jun 29, 2017
For a moment I thought I miss a long hentai game but after a while I saw "no sexual content" and such oh...
Yeah, this is a strategy RPG with a VN style story progression for dialogue. I have it in my steam library. Not actually sure why this game is on this site, having played it. Pretty decent game, if you're into actual gameplay.

EnterYourNameHere

Mar 16, 2022
Sometimes I do not understand F95. If you request such a game it get rejected because of no sexual content and pirating... but then you see this here o_O

Reactions: BangB420

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
This is a family friendly game with no sex.

But let's have the children suck on big, hot, thick, throbbing sausages just for lulzies lmao

Reactions: BangB420

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
All protag and his wive along with their other harem always got same fate... Die after MC have a son as next playable MC that literally will have same fate as their predecessor...
I just realized: Dead Dad trope multiplied?

balitz Method

Jan 30, 2018
I played that game. Not actually that fun, being stupidly long in a grindy sense, but also having a limit on the number of battles needed to get the golden ending (which is also unintuitive to get), a combat system that is wears out its novelty quickly due to sheer number of battles and possible length of a single attack, and a number of other background mechanics such as shopping and an awful crafting system that basically force you into buying DLC.
For some reason SPRGs just can't break out of the trap of not including real towns and putting in other ways to break up the battles. When each one takes 5-10 minutes and you have to do 4 of them in a row to get to the next place and there's nothing but a visual novel sequence here and there to break it up the tedium erodes your will to play.

Dunken122

Jul 20, 2018
I'll always remember this game as the Lord of the Rings knock-off that starts with a plucky hero renouncing his humanity to become a pedo.
Huh..? The First protagonist is nowhere near being a Pedo, his romance options are all physically adult looking. The last protagonist, you would be closer at least.

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes