VN - Ren'Py - Accord [v0.1] [Messiah]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Omniop__89

Excellent game I would love to play the game all the time I love this and can you please make and Android version my joiplay was laging I don't have any file to fix it and I can't wait for the update Im in love with this game so badly bro
  2. 5.00 star(s)

jose100

Really promising one I must say. Likeable mc and characters in general. Nice looking models plus a very good writing.

Also a plus for lovers of being dom and sub like me, it seems it will have both routes.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

JustYourNobody72838

Great Game

The Demo is out and I just played it. The story seems to be interesting, the characters are very hot and well done. I like Valerie. Hopefully you can submit to her in the future.

I really want to see this game progress quickly because if the developer keeps up with his work, it's gonna be up there with all the other amazing femdom games.

It also reminds me of Keepers: shattered realms a bit.

Very nice and fluid animation, I really like that about this Game. It makes the Game unique.

Hopefully the developer doesn't drop his work like many others and finishes this game.

Also please don't abandon a game and just go and create a new one, because this one has insane potential.

I will be here until the end to support this game. It might be able to make it to my top 5 femdom games if it's done well.

Much Love
    - Just a Nobody

Date: (23.09.2024)
  4. 5.00 star(s)

soldier boy

Wow, The demo (v0.1) is very promising, It's not often you get to see a good futa game made, I love the characters, and I love the models. The demo also gives a great idea of which direction this game is headed
  5. 5.00 star(s)

HaremConnoisseur

i like this demo, the models are well done and the story has potential and is interesting. although one problem i must point out is that 3.0gb in the demo alone is too much but it is something that can be fixed by compressing the game.