RPGM Completed Ultimate Fighting Girl 2 [v1.01] [Boko877]

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Jul 27, 2020
I don't think Boko will turn into Boda, they are too good of a dev to do that. That said, I really wish Girl Beats Hero would get more frequent love too.
Pretty sure GBH will get more updates sooner or later, he is just focusing on UFG for the time being. I read someone in the GBH thread saying something about that game receiving (in the future) content that Boko teased in twitter during the past 3 or 4 months

Last edited:

Jul 27, 2020
what the changes of the new update?
œver0.2.0 20210501
-Difficulty adjustment
Changed "VERY HARD" to "ULTIMATE".
EASY is adjusted to be easier, and ULTIMATE is adjusted to be harder.
The difficulty of the escape bar has not been adjusted. Currently under consideration.

-Changed so that attacks will only succeed when the correct command is selected.

-Added special moves to the player.
but not to the tutorial (Sierra).

-Sherri
Changed defensive animation.
Changed the animation after a sweep-kick.
Changed normal attack animation.
Bloody Tempest behavior changed.

-Selene
Changed the system of Breast Attack and Breast Upper.
(These two moves are now mix-up.)

-Minor fixes
Changed the background animation of the title screen.
Removed "READY" display in select mode.

Also it seems like he added a new game over screen for the face trampling animation

Kurbeh

Jun 24, 2018
Perfect update. I tried the new highest difficulty and both girls absolutely beat the shit out of me. My only complaint is that Selene's insanely hot walk towards the player during her Kiss-attack was changed to something different, but besides that, this is all I ever wanted from the game as it is right now. I am finally losing to reasons other than the horny overtaking me, I love it.

Jul 27, 2020
Perfect update. I tried the new highest difficulty and both girls absolutely beat the shit out of me. My only complaint is that Selene's insanely hot walk towards the player during her Kiss-attack was changed to something different, but besides that, this is all I ever wanted from the game as it is right now. I am finally losing to reasons other than the horny overtaking me, I love it.
Same here, we actually get to play normally and lose naturally than just letting the AI do what we wanna see on purpose

Reactions: Burner5 and Kurbeh

Burner5

Dec 11, 2020
The new update made the fights exponentially harder. The fact that you get barely any time to react to moves makes it more fun as before you could charge up the wrong action and still have plenty of time to guard specials. The super combo is also a neat addition. As when you use it you do a actually noticeable amount of damage but at the same time you get countered by a strong super if you misuse it.
The only problems with the updated difficulty is that, at times, it feels like you just have to do a 50/50 guess which ends up making the player just hold attack. Also if you recognise the animation, a lot of supers are still unthreatening.

HoboCrawfish

Jun 24, 2019
You can actually import Selene's old walk animation to the new version. It's called SLN-KIS01ST. Just replace the new file with the old file and it should work.

who is me

Apr 18, 2019
œver0.2.0 20210501
-Difficulty adjustment
Changed "VERY HARD" to "ULTIMATE".
EASY is adjusted to be easier, and ULTIMATE is adjusted to be harder.
The difficulty of the escape bar has not been adjusted. Currently under consideration.

-Changed so that attacks will only succeed when the correct command is selected.

-Added special moves to the player.
but not to the tutorial (Sierra).

-Sherri
Changed the animation after a sweep-kick.
Changed normal attack animation.
Bloody Tempest behavior changed.

-Selene
Changed the system of Breast Attack and Breast Upper.
(These two moves are now mix-up.)

-Minor fixes
Changed the background animation of the title screen.
Removed "READY" display in select mode.

Also it seems like he added a new game over screen for the face trampling animation
UGH! when Lin Tia will be? :/
Lin Tia! where are you? :devilish:
fight me! :devilish:

Reactions: SweetdomGames

Estella69

Dec 24, 2017
I finally beat ultimate selena FINALLY.When I discovered special button I came back from almost lose again. Seriously guys use it often then its much more easier to win than you think

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes