Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022
Zemax F95 Cover.png

Overview:
In a world teetering on the brink of a catastrophic clan war, you find yourself questioning your role and responsibility. Do you really have to do this? Born into the powerful Ri clan, you are thrust into a tumultuous journey to uncover the mysteries threatening the fragile peace, meeting beautiful girls along the way.​

Thread Updated: 2024-09-16
Release Date: 2024-09-16
Developer: Staxxik - - - F95zone
Censored: No
Version: Prologue
Language: English, Russian
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

ss-1.png ss-2.png ss-3.png ss-4.png ss-5.png

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022
Requested by Staxxik Congratulations for your game.

Please submit to the Developers Badge, make a ticket here, And good Luck with your game Dev.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: CoffeeSaint

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
Havent seen anything of the game yet, but the parody characters are intriguing enough to get interested lmao

Staxxik

Formerly 'Saha2008'
Game Developer
Apr 30, 2018
Hi guys, I'm the developer of this game, I'm waiting for a role to be given to me, I'm waiting for your reviews, this is my first game. I don't want to make a parody, the plot of the game is unique. I will try to convey the real character of the parody characters and write a new story with them, in addition to the parody characters, I will add unique characters in new episodes. I will be glad to answer your questions

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
Hi guys, I'm the developer of this game, I'm waiting for a role to be given to me, I'm waiting for your reviews, this is my first game. I don't want to make a parody, the plot of the game is unique. I will try to convey the real character of the parody characters and write a new story with them, in addition to the parody characters, I will add unique characters in new episodes. I will be glad to answer your questions
nice pfp, huehue

• Red Heart
Reactions: Staxxik

Staxxik

Formerly 'Saha2008'
Game Developer
Apr 30, 2018
nice pfp, huehue
))
I'm also waiting for my patreon profile to be checked, that I was able to fill in posts about 1 episode, the check has been going on for 3 days for some reason.. I'll probably upload some screenshots from the new episode here tomorrow

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
usually i try to ignore small stuff, but this needs to be fixed early so you wont do this in the future.. please dont hide the sexy scenes behind the dialogue blocks lmao
all in all it actually looks interesting. i hope fast updates will come for a fast growth
good luck Dev-nim!

Reactions: yuy669

Staxxik

Formerly 'Saha2008'
Game Developer
Apr 30, 2018
usually i try to ignore small stuff, but this needs to be fixed early so you wont do this in the future.. please dont hide the sexy scenes behind the dialogue blocks lmao
all in all it actually looks interesting. i hope fast updates will come for a fast growth
good luck Dev-nim!
In the prologue I decided to make two types of sex scenes, with and without dialogue, I was interested to know which would be more appealing to players. Thank you for you review <3

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Jeycii_

blergh123

May 31, 2020
good luck Dev-nim!
Cant you hide the text with H? like in most renpy games

Staxxik

Formerly 'Saha2008'
Game Developer
Apr 30, 2018
So guys, my patreon page has finally been checked. I heard your comments about the text on the animations, from the next update the text field will be transparent. Today I will send here how it will look along with a screenshot from the new episode. I will give more information about the new episode on my Patreon page, now there is some information about the first episode in open access, so subscribe)

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote