4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

K3NJ1

I'm so smart it hurts
Modder
Donor
Jul 26, 2018
xQlbjYTuLlOrljcd7Th0uPI4dIkYrgfUr15X9KwzxPtLhl2CoQh8Wf9dwax48xsZ_large_2.jpeg

Overview:
A game where you play one of several kidnapping victims, forced to take on new identities in their kidnappers supposed utopia. Discover who each victim was before, is now, and try to affect the future in a world where the abuser makes all the rules​

Thread Updated: 2020-03-03
Release Date: 2019-06-11
Developer: Heartgear - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1 Alpha
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

9jYRlS.png pZVUWT.png 0Xt9MV.png 1583254426202.png 1583255341394.png

Last edited:
Sep 26, 2019
Allow the player to choose text speed or at least put all the text for one line onto the frame at the same time. It's really frustrating to have to wait for slow text or have to constantly rollback because you skipped text trying to speed up the slow text.

Beggarman

Jan 14, 2018
A game where you play one of several kidnapping victims
Oooooooh.
no sexual content
Oh.

I was going to ask if "no sexual content" was a just a temporary/lack of content thing, but after giving the patreon page a quick read through, I'm guessing the latter. Or at least, if it is temporary, I'm guessing it's not going to be the hard stuff I was hoping for. Looks like the story might still be worth playing though, and some of their other non-game works seem... interesting to me, so cheers.

EDIT: What's there is on the short side but really goddmn good. Intro disclaimer seems to say the rest of the game won't be done to the same degree, which is a shame, but if it's even half as good, it'll still be pretty high quality. (and god do I hope that "no sex content" tag is temporary, that ending is some brilliant DiD shit, haven't had anything get me that excited in a while)

Last edited:

pcportable

Aug 4, 2017
View attachment 575503

Overview:
A game where you play one of several kidnapping victims, forced to take on new identities in their kidnappers supposed utopia. Discover who each victim was before, is now, and try to affect the future in a world where the abuser makes all the rules​

Thread Updated: 2020-03-03
Release Date: 2019-06-11
Developer: Heartgear - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1 Alpha
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD -
Linux: - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD -
Mac: - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD -

View attachment 575509 View attachment 575510 View attachment 575508 View attachment 575511 View attachment 575524
tanks you for creating the thread I will put an update request.

pcportable

Aug 4, 2017
I wonder if you could add the tag bdsm, because it is part of the demo and knowing the artist deviant art most of her creation have bondage and domination in it.

Akira-Chan

Dec 9, 2017
What happened to the game though? It doesn't seem abandoned to me I guess... Their patreon is still active

Beggarman

Jan 14, 2018
What happened to the game though? It doesn't seem abandoned to me I guess... Their patreon is still active
To be blunt - they just don't seem to have much of it public, and I'm not really sure why. A yesterday seems to imply a couple of episodes maybe-playable and three others with a decent level of planning. I'm still really keen to see where this goes, but I am worried about the relative radio silence.

wrarar

Dec 19, 2017
dude this gamne AT LEAST deserve a page 2 on the comments, this is just a disrespect.

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes